• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft details E3 2015 plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Scalebound and Crackdown will be saved for next years E3, and Quantum Break shown at Gamescom like last year.

That leaves the usual suspects, Rare's game, Indies and a surprise or two.

Zedox

Gears NEW should be there too.

Fixed for Truth!

Dee Dah Dave said:
I think Scalebound and Crackdown will be saved for next years E3, and Quantum Break shown at Gamescom like last year.

That leaves the usual suspects, Rare's game, Indies and a surprise or two.

Nah, they already stated a while ago that we'll get some Scalebound this E3...and I believe Crackdown. At least we'll get gameplay video.

jbug617

Banned
I think these games are locks:

Halo 5
Tomb Raider
Forza 6
Scalebound
Gears Remaster
Indies

other than that I don't know which 3rd party games that MS is partnered with this year.

I think they hold new Quantum Break footage till Gamescom

statham

Halo 5 Guardians
Quantum Break
Gears of War HD Remaster
Crackdown
Fable Legends
Forza 6
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
Rare (New IP)
Joe Montana Football
Hololens games
PC Games

My.Body.Is.Ready.
Alan Wake Remastered.

Hopefully they show more exclusives and less third party titles this year.

I still think one of the best E3s was two years ago after the Xbox reveal... So many good surprise announcements ... Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Project spark, Crimson Dragoon, D4, Kinect Sports Rivals, Max... Unfortunately this was overshadowed by all the other crap going on.

I still think one of the best E3s was two years ago after the Xbox reveal... So many good surprise announcements ... Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Project spark, Crimson Dragoon, D4, Kinect Sports Rivals, Max... Unfortunately this was overshadowed by all the other crap going on.

Console launch press conferences/E3s are practically cheating, because naturally you'll have many announcements that are surprises because CONSOLE LAUNCH.

Console launch press conferences/E3s are practically cheating, because naturally you'll have many announcements that are surprises because CONSOLE LAUNCH.

Not exactly true, if I remember correctly Sony's E3 included only one or two new announcements (The Order) as they blew there load in the reveal in January when they announced Infamous, Killzone, Driveclub and Knack.

Microsoft only revealed QB and Forza at their reveal.

Bazookaxp

OMG E3 is coming!!!!

Not exactly true, if I remember correctly Sony's E3 included only one or two new announcements (The Order) as they blew there load in the reveal in January when they announced Infamous, Killzone, Driveclub and Knack.

Microsoft only revealed QB and Forza at their reveal.

Which is why these kind of stuff needs to be contextualised.

Sony had a terrible E3 in 2013 (exclusives-wise), but that's because PS4 Event was practically an E3-worthy event.

Whereas MS had an awesome E3 (exclusives-wise), because their XB1 event had few reveals.

EagleEyes

HYPED!!!! I think Microsoft is gonna have a great E3 this year. The icing on the cake would be if Joe fricking Montana comes out and announces Joe Montana Football 16 coming to Xbox One and PC this august.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Holy shit guys, the train is accelerating. Do you feel that cool summer wind going through your hair? Do you smell the warm summer air full of excitement and opportunity? Well don't get used to it because we are heading into a vacuum, because ain't no stopping this goddamn train. The hype is rising proportionally with the momentum!

Bazookaxp

Holy shit guys, the train is accelerating. Do you feel that cool summer wind going through your hair? Do you smell the warm summer air full of excitement and opportunity? Well don't get used to it because we are heading into a vacuum, because ain't no stopping this goddamn train. The hype is rising proportionally with the momentum!

The Hype Train is coming today. Ford and I plan on updating it together to make sure everyone gets a seat.

I think these games are locks:

Halo 5
Tomb Raider
Forza 6
Scalebound
Gears Remaster
Indies

other than that I don't know which 3rd party games that MS is partnered with this year.

I think they hold new Quantum Break footage till Gamescom

The Division
Madden 16
Probably FIFA 16

And hopefully that's it. At least they won't have AC and CoD demos this year.

Montresor

So hyped for Microsoft's E3 conference.

They will show Banjo Kazooie. BELIEVE. I'm excited to see more Quantum Break, Scalebound footage, and hopefully something from MS's lesser known 1st-parties (Twisted Pixel especially, and maybe news on Press Play's next game).

Can we assume that everything is confirmed seeing as you are posting this?? Any other juicy insider you want share ?? Lol
You don't have to be an "insider" to post any of that info. Anyone on this forum could have told you those games would be on there.

mdubs

Banned
I'm ready for Scalebound gameplay to melt my face off, Kamiya going to be bringing the thunder
next week in game magazines

Will lose mind if Phil brings out Guch for a new ip

etta

my hard graphic balls
Xbox One Slim? I think they need a smaller and less intimidating system.

I don't know. I love how cool and silent it runs now, if they find a way to slim it down without compromising that, then good. They should be able to, though, Microsoft has great R&D teams.

how likely is it that we see a dashboard update at e3?

From what I recall, Phil said Windows 10 on Xbox will arrive later than it will on Desktops, so I am guessing it will be a October/November dashboard update. However, I am sure there will be minor updates this June/July to add background music and streaming games to Windows 10, on top of the under the hood updates and Windows 10 kernel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom