• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Banned
So for us that live pretty close to where E3 will be taking place there's going to be stuff for us to do? I want in.

t1402331400z4.png

Here we go.

Sony will probably take up the last slot, which is around 6pm PDT and 3am Euro time.

Hmm might take a half day from work that day

Lunzio

Pretty sure they don't exactly have too much of a choice of when the conference is, but it's nice to have a solid date/time.

x-Lundz-x

E3 Time is the best time of the year. Interesting to see what they have to show. Unless they have a massive price drop or Kinectless SKU to announce I don't think my interest will change much for an
Xbox One this year. A new Halo game is not going to cut it to get me to hop on board.

Don't own Xbox One, but after the year they had, I'm actually anticipating what they're bringing to the table to get the "core audience™" back after some humble pie.

MilkyJoe

I honestly cannot beleive it's been a year already... I already have an xbone so I'm only interested in what games are coming, that being said, a kinect-less option will give me a better chance of selling my Kinect on ebay ;o)

Sunset Overdrive is their big holiday game, right? You're crazy if you think it won't get shown at E3.

Quantum Break could be that big title. But I agree it makes no sense to have a fall release and not show it at the biggest gaming event of the year.

Freeman

Banned
Same strategy as a last year, that probably puts Sony at 6pm the same day.

I can watch both this year, this is going to be good.

level44

Glad it's 9:30 and not 9:00.
Gives me half an hour to get home and watch it at 5:30pm BST :)

Now come on Sony, put your conference at 5:30pm BST the next day as well and not some unearthly hour in the middle of the night.

Jarnet87

I'll watch hoping for a kinect filled disaster. Instead I'll get a mediocre show with maybe a title or two that looks intriguing, and then Halo Halo Halo Halo, Gears, Sports Sports Sports, Halo Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom