• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't want a conference like last year. That would be preaching to the converted as far as I'm concerned.

I want megatons.

The Flash

Banned
xboxmusic6wews.gif

MS has been doing a lot of talk the last few months. E3 should be interesting for them. Put up or shut up, etc...

I am curious to see how a revitalised MS 1th party does but I think they will continue to rely on 3rd party deals for most of their big announcements.

I bet we see some doozies from MS this year though. They are hungry and hungry Microsoft has always made for some fun megatons.

My bet for the big surprise reveal with some exclusive deal is next gen Red Dead and the big indie game exclusive get will be No Man's Sky.

Other then that the big question is if they can get the console to 350 or will they just be price matching the PS4 with the cut

Remember how Phil said they had to cut things from the show? I bet they show something during the pre-show.

Yeah!

I noticed they talked about a few events both before and after the presser. Hopefully they had to cut so much content that these events have some announcements too!

I'll watch hoping for a kinect filled disaster. Instead I'll get a mediocre show with maybe a title or two that looks intriguing, and then Halo Halo Halo Halo, Gears, Sports Sports Sports, Halo Halo.

You had me hyped at halo and sports! If they announce that many halos's along with that many sports I will be happier than a pig in cow shit (or is it bird shit?)!

They're going to have to bring out the big guns to convince me to buy into their shit

And I hope they do. Also I hope the big guns aren't just more shooters

jem0208

I'll watch hoping for a kinect filled disaster. Instead I'll get a mediocre show with maybe a title or two that looks intriguing, and then Halo Halo Halo Halo, Gears, Sports Sports Sports, Halo Halo.
You must have missed MS's last E3 then as well as the fact that they have a tonne of games which aren't Halo or Gears.

Although personally, I'm most looking forward to Halo...

PhatSaqs

Banned
Damn time flies. Seems like just a couple of months ago we were readying for last years.

Cue countdown and epic anticipatory thread.
And GAF E3 Crashes™

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Aight, my thoughts: Mass Effect: ______ shown at at Microsoft's presser to ensure franchise recognition with the Xbox brand, some kinect stuff, then demo'd a second time at EA's presser straight after.

Aight, my thoughts: Mass Effect: ______ shown at at Microsoft's presser to ensure franchise recognition with the Xbox brand, some kinect stuff, then demo'd a second time at EA's presser straight after.
Yeah, I'm thinking on this aswell. Announce some temporary exclusive deal, voice commands for Kinect.

jem0208

MS has been doing a lot of talk the last few months. E3 should be interesting for them. Put up or shut up, etc...

I am curious to see how a revitalised MS 1th party does but I think they will continue to rely on 3rd party deals for most of their big announcements.

I bet we see some doozies from MS this year though. They are hungry and hungry Microsoft has always made for some fun megatons.

My bet for the big surprise reveal with some exclusive deal is next gen Red Dead and the big indie game exclusive get will be No Man's Sky.

Other then that the big question is if they can get the console to 350 or will they just be price matching the PS4 with the cut
I would fucking love for No Man's Sky to be on the Xbox.

EVIL

So they're making the first move again. Interesting, after last year :)

They've got balls.

Its not like they can properly react to what Sony would do hours before if times would be reversed. Both parties will have done their research and I am pretty sure they both have some sense of what the other will show. But when it comes down to the secret nuts and bolts, there is nothing either party can really do to react to the other. These shows take months to put together and are meticulously planned to the minute.

Lakitu

st5fu

I don't think this'll happen. I like to dream but at the most, I'm expecting a teaser trailer.

level44

Xbox: Game On

They are certainly hammering home that they're going to have wall-to-wall game reveals. They better deliver, they can't take another shellacking.

Problem with this is that the conference is just so... bland.
There was no charm last year at the MS conference. It was game after game after game then done.

They may as well just put a bunch of gameplay footage and trailers on YouTube.

NeededSleep

Drinking game rules:

•Every time "power of the cloud" is said take a shot.

Honestly this is the only rule we will need to be trashed! :D

Hope to hear anything about a new otogi and more on project spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom