• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's Exclusive Spawn Checks Out the Xbox One

Astarte

Look Timmy, MS won't do the 180 if they think the Xbone's reception to the masses is great. lol

My point is that the general populace is stupid as hell. Regardless of the 180, people were still willing to buy the console. Is what I'm trying to say not getting through to you?

My point is that the general populace is stupid as hell. Regardless of the 180, people were still willing to buy the console. Is what I'm trying to say not getting through to you?

Ofcourse some people will buy anything, the question is how many of them are willing to.

MS saw how many are not, hence the 180.

Is that hard for you to understand ?

And yet people were STILL willing to buy the console. What does that tell you? "The masses" don't involve the oblivious parent who has no idea what DRM means. If his little Timmy has an xbox and wants the shiny new One, dude's gonna buy one for his Timmy.

i don't think you know what "the masses" means >_>

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
There's good social engagement and then there's this... Sure it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it's fucking lame and so transparent how you aren't really who you're presenting yourself as when you post crap like this.

Hire people to run these things who are actually part of the culture you're communicating with.

Mengetsu

MS stop your killing me
TadkV.gif

Astarte

Ofcourse some people will buy anything, the question is how many of them are willing to.

MS saw how many are not, hence the 180.

Is that hard for you to understand ?

And that's my point. I never pushed for anything more.

People. Are. Stupid. It doesn't matter if Microsoft did the 180 or not, because even if it came out WITH DRM it would sell for its namesake. Uneducated parents and teens that frankly don't care will both be willing to buy that machine. The reverse change is because of the rage of internet masses, not a demand from the average Sue and Johnny. You can argue that the AVERAGE person has access to internet, but would most of them give a fuck? No, if that keeps their children at bay. Add onto that the fact that beyond the average facebook or email check they have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Ivan 3414

Comics =/= Games

90% of my comic knowledge comes from Injustice and MvC3. A lot of the characters I was unaware of until I played those games.

To be fair to everyone, most folks were introduced to Black Suit Spidey via the 90s cartoon.

So...hand in your 90s childhood card?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So many people in the Soul Calibur II HD thread said "No Link, No Sale." I wonder if there are any "No Spawn, No Sale" people.

Or maybe we just don't give a **** about other people being inconvenienced by the policies, and the 24 hour check in didn't concern us because we live in houses and not submarines? I like buying physical games. I will always buy physical over digital.

The fact that I could go out, buy a game, install it to my hard drive then put it away and still be able to play it from my xbox whenever I wanted without having to swap discs sounded amazing. I do it with movies and music all the time. The friends and family thing sounded cool too, and I hope they find a way to bring it back.

It seems to me like you're the one having trouble with things getting through to you.

Please understand that just because someone isn't as outraged as you doesn't mean they're stupid.

Basically, a fanboy sent in an idea to Marvel about a character that would go on to become the symbiote suit, and Jim Shooter liked the idea so much that they paid the guy about $200 to own it outright.
Wow. never heard that one. That guy is either insanely proud or extremely pissed... maybe both lol

Top Bottom