• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's Exclusive Spawn Checks Out the Xbox One

Busty

Banned
It's amazing to me that a corporation the size of MS wouldn't have someone at the switch during SDCC that would know this stuff.

It's not like the place is short of nerds is it?

Kinect still having trouble with black people.

First post. Flawless.

Uthred

What the hell lol. Anyway i actually think some of the posts in this thread are much more embarrassing than this simple mistake with black Spiderman, i thinik some of you actively search out 'negative' Microsoft storys and its pretty cringeworthy to be honest.

Visiting their facebook page = "actively searching out"?

RetroStu

Banned
Visiting their facebook page = "actively searching out"?

Everyday there are 2 or 3 new threads with something negative about Microsoft or Xbox one, usually something thats tiny or not important like this thread, things that make little difference.
You could probably find just as many of these little 'problems' with PS4 and the WiiU but it seems to be open season on Microsoft.
Sorry its just that i'm a user on a lot of forums and this kind of trolling/fanboy/flamebait shite isn't usually allowed but its seems to almost encouraged on here.

Flavius

Everyday there are 2 or 3 new threads with something negative about Microsoft or Xbox one, usually something thats tiny or not important like this thread, things that make little difference.
You could probably find just as many of these little 'problems' with PS4 and the WiiU but it seems to be open season on Microsoft.
Sorry its just that i'm a user on a lot of forums and this kind of trolling/fanboy/flamebait shite isn't usually allowed but its seems to almost encouraged on here.

Little of it is necessarily important to the majority of us.

These small, medium, and large missteps are, however, pretty entertaining.

Kelthink

Why do you care so much

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
*looks at WiiU sales numbers*

So much for that theory.

Wii U was something no one wanted/"Nintendo," whereas the 720 is something some people may want due to their good experience with the 360. So that "theory" still applies since most people could go "well, I'm already online anyway so the online checks won't be a bad thing" like some of GAF did when they still had that DRM.

Because nothing makes me cringe more than console war shite, its awful and i just don't get it, i never have.

The irony. Saying that you hate bias and console war after you complain about how Microsoft is treated unfairly even when it's a fact that Microsoft just had more (funny) PR fails recently.

You could probably find just as many of these little 'problems' with PS4 and the WiiU

Sony/Nintendo seems to be failing a lot less than Microsoft recently, so I'm not sure how you come to this conclusion.

but it seems to be open season on Microsoft. Sorry its just that i'm a user on a lot of forums and this kind of trolling/fanboy/flamebait shite isn't usually allowed but its seems to almost encouraged on here.

Really?

Ryuuga

Banned
Kinect still having trouble with black people.

1227.gif

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com

You know, saying something is not "threadworthy" is very subjective. Wario seemed to think so, about four pages in, I'd say a lot of people think so, too.

It's easy to avoid these things anyway, just don't read 'em. That's what I do with threads I don't want to participate in or not be exposed to.

And there's a reason why mods don't close this thread or other threads, it's because they are relevant and part of what keeps the conversation going. Heck, just a few years back, Sony was getting this flak (or worse?) for the PS3 and its "giant enemy crab" and "Riiiiidge Racer" jokes.

LosDaddie

Banned

Are you new to GAF?

Eh, lighten up. Its a funny goof and people are just having fun with it.

Seriously. I can't believe there are people being whiny about others finding this funny. This isn't a "Lulz, Sony wins, MS can't get their shit together!" thread. It's just a funny little thing that happened. We laughed about it. If you are offended by the laughing (and implying GAF needs to have less "negative" threads about MS) you are kind of the one lettings your fanboy colors fly.

Top Bottom