• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay from "Crew Expendable" incoming

ktroopa

I never played this on 360, so this playthrough will be sweet! Looks like a lot of work has gone into this remaster. Anyone know is this IW work?

bounchfx

pet peeve but holy fuck I hate when 'gameplay' videos have people moving around with the cursor all smooth and practically slow mo. no one plays like that, haha

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why only 10 maps? they had one job, this would be a CoD game people would play for more than a few months.

Give us all MP maps + make some new ones ffs.

Where are people getting this idea that you need the IW disc to play the remaster? Am I missing something? It's a downloadable game. Why would I still need the disc?

I think it was just speculation from the other MWR threads. People were speculating that activision being greedy means that they will somehow tie MWR into the main infinite warfare package, requiring you to load IW up in order to play it. I wouldnt be surprised if Activision does this to prevent people from preordering and then just passing off IW to gamestop later.

But I dont think this was ever revealed(though I may be wrong).

Either way, day one for me.

usp84

I would realy like to play this campaign again.You still can't play this if you don't buy the new game right?

Wish there was no commentary.

I know I could just mute the video, but then wouldn't hear the game itself.

Game looks great regardless.

Hoje0308

Banned
I was worried I might buy IW (a game I have no interest in) to play this, but not anymore. That did nothing for me.

U_Know_Me

Looks good. I don't think I will replay the campaign so I'm really looking forward to a multiplayer video. I'm buying it regardless.

Toa TAK

Banned
Oh man the Crew Expendable escape sequence is still one of the best in the series.

The scripted events in COD haven't been as well done or were as inspired since MW2.

Menitta

I'm totally down with Infinite Warfare and COD4 Remastered. After loving AW's campaign and even the multiplayer (granted it was only a few matches 2 years after it died) I'd be down for getting another COD. I've been out of the COD game for quite a while.

I know it was probably always like this, but goddamn I didn't remember the guns having zero recoil. I also remember it being more twitchy, this looked like it was being played in slow motion or something.

Menitta

I know it was probably always like this, but goddamn I didn't remember the guns having zero recoil. I also remember it being more twitchy, this looked like it was being played in slow motion or something.

I know exactly what you mean. It looked like the inputs were made digitally or something (if that makes sense).

Top Bottom