• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[N-Conf] ZombiU for WiiU

Teknoman

DayZ confirmed lol. One life, one character, you hunt down your old character as a zombie to get your stuff back. Looks kinda nice.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I don't like the constant looking at the WiiU screen but I really like the idea of this game. Seems very cool.

Magnus

Permadeath always seems exciting on paper, but extremely frustrating in practice, just like Hardcore mode in D3.

g2gdp.jpg

Dem teeth/lip.

Not only does the trailer look like Dead Island, but the gameplay as well... with more survival elements and one bite kills. Seems alright, I suppose. Not that impressive graphically, though.

v1oz

The live gameplay demo was interesting. I like the concept of playing as survivors. There are no lives and no check points. Once you die, you die.

Effect

Okay I'm definitely in for this game after watching the demo on Spike TV. There being no ultimate goal (as far as we know) other then just surviving is a bit disappointing but it does look to be an honest survival horror type game. .

Top Bottom