• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neoGAF, a plea for help: please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fellow dialysis patient feel free to ask any questions, I've done 3 years of CAPD, 4 years of APD and 3 years of HDF and have been dealing with bad kidneys for nearly 20 years.

I'm in the UK and it's situations like this that show the true goodness that the NHS does.

Donation on it's way when I get paid.

Just donated $10.

Not much, but I want to help however possible.

Good luck Ami, this is a great community and you are a big part of that.

<3

I'm ashamed to admit this but I watch Ellen on a very consistent basis and she does a lot of work helping families in need. You should send her a letter. Long shot but... why not? I wish you and your family the best.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hello everyone. I don't mean to be an alarmist, but I suggest people who have used Give-Forward website check their accounts for any fraud. Long story short, shortly after donating to the company based in Chicago IL, My account was hit with some fraudulent activity stemming from the IL area. I've had no history of purchases in IL, online or off. And am a Los Angeles resident. It could be purely coincidental, but better safe than sorry.

My CC activity has been all clean so far.

That's how it goes with charity, dude.

Hell, he got to 10k. That's impressive already.

If I had 10k, my family would be set for the following year. Unfortunately, I don't have the name-recognition factor that Amirox has.

Az

Any update on your situation Ami? It's me TheAzRim, but I had bish change my username since it sounded like AssRim =)

Amir0x

Banned
Aw, thanks :D

My mom has had a really rough few weeks so I've been focusing on taking care of her, but we're planning to do a game prize giveaway drawing. It'd be something like donate $15 or more from May 15-to-May 30, and be entered to win a brand new copy of ________ game. The fundraiser site recommends we offer prizes to help keep the fundraising going, so it's an idea we're working with at the moment.

My mom also paints, she wants to offer one of her paintings, so we'll see if she's well enough to paint one in time.

Was about to blow £20 on a Papa Johns pizza when I read this thread, frosties and toast for tea for me tonight instead. 30 of your american bucks on their way!

Artemisia

Banned
in4DgNxeI3Yit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom