• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Gorlak

Banned
I don't know what the horizontal line is supposed to mean, but in case it has something to do with replacements: I was a replacement for [I don't remember] in Dangan.
RetroGamer42 and RetroMG are the same person. I changed my username between S2 and S3. Also, either Hippiehobo or Hobohodo became Seath. (Not sure which.)
Otherwise, great work!
Hippiehobo became Seath. Hobohodo is still a hobo.

Thanks, I've updated everything and yes the horizontal line shall seperate the replacements.

I think Sorian and Mazre signed up just in case their games didn't get to run... Burbs did too, I believe!

You're right, Burb did too. Okay, good to know!

We cant play since we had to look over the games :(
No nin this season ;_____;

We have yet to play together :(

Gorlak

Banned
Who's up to PM some old players? Coppa, Sorian, Sawneeks, Hyper? I'll send you each a PM with pre-Season 4 players who haven't shown up yet. Please don't forget to link them to this thread ;) Thanks for your help!

Afterwards we'll see who can help as well to notify last season's players (about 40 atm) :)

Sorian

Banned
I think Sorian and Mazre signed up just in case their games didn't get to run... Burbs did too, I believe!

And yep. I'm keeping up with the votes! (I've also sent the link to Crabber MacCrabberson)

Phoenix Wright is in front at the moment, followed by Love Boat. Disney Princesses are third.

All these expectations ;_;

I'm not grand at writing flavor but I want to try, go easy on me.

Sorian

Banned
Who's up to PM some old players? Coppa, Sorian, Sawneeks, Hyper? I'll send you each a PM with pre-Season 4 players who haven't shown up yet. Please don't forget to link them to this thread ;) Thanks for your help!

Afterwards we'll see who can help as well to notify last season's players (about 40 atm) :)

Oh and perfect, I'll do my list while I'm at work today.

Oh, this sounds just like that game Town of Salem, right? I used to play that a lot.

I don't think I'll participate this time since I've been really busy, but good luck everyone!

Zatoth

Eine Mafia-Runde in der jeder gezwungen wird Deutsch zu sprechen.

Count me in!

Nzp7me51.jpg

Oh god, they're spreading!

wirXNSF.gif

Coppanuva

Oh, this sounds just like that game Town of Salem, right? I used to play that a lot.

I don't think I'll participate this time since I've been really busy, but good luck everyone!

Yeah, that's a fair comparison. You're always welcome to spectate if you want (and stick around for next season if you get more free time!)

Sure thing. I'll probably burn through my list at work throughout the day.

Sorian

Banned
I always think Xam is trolly but in this case he was right and good on all accounts.

None of you are dumb, I promise

Coppanuva

I did my part Uncle Gorlak! All my invites have been sent except the one that wouldn't accept my PMs. Now I see if I'm a good salesman.

PJSBkoD.gif

Up there, I thought I had a chance

Waaaay up in the VOLCANO ISLAND skies, the finger of VOLCANO GOD came and pulled the Trigger on me

But, down here

*rubs GAF dirt*

Phoenix Down here

btw, TY for compliments of logo <3

@Sorian.from.last.thread: hmm, retroactive logos could be a thing I might consider doing, maybe :eek:

*adds to list of many, many promises*

---

Lurkers, don't be afraid to donate your blood. Sign up

This forum game isn't as labour- and time-intensive as some may have lead you to believe. It's like playing Scrabble, or Clue. I don't even take notes.

Top Bottom