• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta 2 gameplay from SDCC

Lorcain

Amazing gameplay vid. It helps that the guy playing was good. I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea that this is all 60fps. I don't know who or what Platinum made a blood pact with to make that happen.

Riki

Amazing gameplay vid. It helps that the guy playing was good. I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea that this is all in 60fps. I don't know who or what Platinum made a blood pact with to make that happen.

With the old gods of Nintendo.

JDSN

Banned
What does 2nd Climax in the pause menu mean?

7fc.gif

Adaren

I thought she says Flock off.

Exact same soundclip as 2:05 in the OP's video.

She says "Flock off!" against Fortitudo.

I don't mind the rare instances of swearing during combat, personally. The "Don't fuck with a witch." moment was memorable (for me) because of its tone, not because it was the first place she swore.

Luka swears a good deal more than Bayonetta throughout Bayonetta 1, and he doesn't pull it off with nearly as much style imo.

Het_Nkik

I'm SUPER tempted to play through the first Bayonetta again but I'm trying to wait for the Wii U version. Why must October be so far away!?

Adaren

I like the new "Enraged" design for the angels. The transparent orange was always kind of odd and could get confusing when they were also on fire.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure the Zelda costume's actually confirmed. It sounds like the Nintendo rep fumbled his words and meant to just say "Legend of Zelda costume".

Sayter

I wonder if the boss finisher is actually going to be Bowser.

I just realized that Bowser, a cartoonish character, who as a Nintendo IP has never really killed anyone or anything, will be ripping apart an angel in a very bloody and graphic fashion in Bayonetta 1, with the approval from Nintendo.

You've come a long way, baby.

Guys my hand is hovering over the "checkout" button on the Best Buy site. Deluxe Wii U with Mario U and Luigi U, and free shipping, $260. I'm having a crisis what do I do

atr0cious

Guys my hand is hovering over the "checkout" button on the Best Buy site. Deluxe Wii U with Mario U and Luigi U, and free shipping, $260. I'm having a crisis what do I do

My nnid is atr0cious. Hit me up once you get MK8 up and running. Also get monster hunter and we can do that too. The eShop has a number of sales and new games out right now too that you should check out. And the more you spend digitally, the more money you get back. I think it's $5 for every $60 or there abouts.

Principate

Saint Titanfall

Bayonetta 1 and 2 compels you. Think of the stylish action, the careful mastery, the gratuitous replayability. Think of Jeanne!

Lernaean

Banned
Please stop GAF - Best Buy has that bundle deal going for the Wii-U right now and the temptation to get that to get this is already overwhelming enough

With all due respect and very friendly, i have to say that i don't get post like this at all, i just can't proccess the information in my brain.
If you want a console for its games and you can afford it what's stopping you? IGN's disapproval?
Make up your own mind and if you want it buy it. I'm getting an X1 this October and with it i'll have all systems for this get too. Console Wars died with Sega man.

De_Legend

Banned
Guys, I have a question...

If I ever buy a wii-u to play that game in particular, tell me it won't come out on another console, please?

LuuKyK

That was absolutely brilliant. A Wii U purchase seems likelier than ever to me. So many games that I want to play.

My nnid is atr0cious. Hit me up once you get MK8 up and running. Also get monster hunter and we can do that too. The eShop has a number of sales and new games out right now too that you should check out. And the more you spend digitally, the more money you get back. I think it's $5 for every $60 or there abouts.

MK8 and Monster Hunter are definitely on my list, don't know if I can afford both the console right now AND those, but when I get there I'll PM you. I'll probably buy a Pro controller and MH at the same time

If I ever buy a wii-u to play that game in particular, tell me it won't come out on another console, please?

With Nintendo involved as a publisher (and platform maker), you'll likely never see it on another official platform. Not to mention this has the best version of the original coming with it for free, with Nintendo-exclusive content.

MK8 and Monster Hunter are definitely on my list, don't know if I can afford both the console right now AND those, but when I get there I'll PM you. I'll probably buy a Pro controller and MH at the same time

The MK8 extra free digital game is in effect until the 31st of July I think. If you think you'll be getting the console in your hands soon if you order it now, and want an extra free game (if you're in the U.S., your choices are Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, and Wii Party U, but you'll already have NSMBU.) Something to consider.

I'd be with the guys that say "do it now," but sounds like you're getting the system eventually. It's a smart move to make sure the money's right first. But you're in for a lot of fun when you get it, for sure.

Lernaean

Banned

When you make the right decission you can send me a friend request too if you want. NNID Lernaean.

It might. On Nintendo's next console.

De_Legend

Banned
With Nintendo involved as a publisher (and platform maker), you'll likely never see it on another official platform. Not to mention this has the best version of the original coming with it for free, with Nintendo-exclusive content.

Oh nice, did not know that it was the better version and had exclusive content as well.

I never played the first one!

Okay guys I bought it

damn you all

just kidding I love you

You're welcome.

Don't forget

The MK8 extra free digital game is in effect until the 31st of July I think. If you think you'll be getting the console in your hands soon if you order it now, and want an extra free game (if you're in the U.S., your choices are Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, and Wii Party U, but you'll already have NSMBU.) Something to consider.

Details

Oh nice, did not know that it was the better version and had exclusive content as well.

I never played the first one!

Yeah, it's a hell of a deal. I'd say Nintendo and/or Platinum really listened (or preemptived the fans with letting Wii U buyers get the whole saga in one fell swoop.

Feichaw

I haven't played Bayonetta before and even I am hyped by those amazing gifs and webms.

I've bought the first one for PS3, but it's still sealed since the reveal that Bayonetta would be included. I want to experience this game in the best way possible.

Top Bottom