• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

16BitNova

Does anyone know if The Fall of Reach will be able to be purchased separately or is getting the limited edition the only way to get it?

Does anyone know if The Fall of Reach will be able to be purchased separately or is getting the limited edition the only way to get it?

Im pretty sure itll be available on other services eventually. It would be stupid to keep it only on the game and Nightfall that was in Halo4 came out on other services eventually.

rokkerkory

In preparation for Halo 5... i picked this up:

12143331_10153589567318758_8953645540982842641_n.jpg

8 spartans with guns and nades
8 covies with gun, nades and sword

:D :D :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

It will be available digitally not that long after the Limited Editions, and then DVD etc some time after that.
But in the LE version Reach survives intact and is a pretty cool guy who eats shots and is a bit afraid of excessive heat.

BraXzy

I need Sprint season 3 in my life. Preferably right now. Nothing better than watching behind the scenes halo goodness.

Gotta hand it to them, they really know their customer base. However I'm a different breed of Halo fan, you gotta include my REQ packs with cheap whores and whiskey.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Out of my ass actually. But sometimes my ass is right though.

AssTest Calibration Activated. Countdown till Ass Accuracy Determination, Three Days.

Hey Frank, how does the Legendary difficulty compare to other Halo's?

I think it's "as hard" as before, but the Squad mechanic definitely makes subsequent attempts less repetitive. There's basically VASTLY more things to try when you get stuck. Which also means vastly more ways to get stuck, battered, hammered, pounded and punished.

AssTest Calibration Activated. Countdown till Ass Accuracy Determination, Three Days.

I think it's "as hard" as before, but the Squad mechanic definitely makes subsequent attempts less repetitive. There's basically VASTLY more things to try when you get stuck. Which also means vastly more ways to get stuck, battered, hammered, pounded and punished.

Mike-Tyson-You-Disgust-Me-Meme.jpg

Top Bottom