• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Madness

343 is really becoming the top studio in terms of these vidocs and marketing efforts. I love the Sprints. And I was shocked at how quality Hunt the Truth was. I thought it was some Tumblr level story outreach to the 8-17 year old demographic. But it was such an amazing performance by keegan Michael key, voice acting all around was great, sound quality etc.

Can't wait for season 3 of the sprint. That last crunch and lead up to going gold is some of the most interesting times in games development.

rokkerkory

12106880_10153590188013758_1043731394025979980_n.jpg

Monocle

I think it's "as hard" as before, but the Squad mechanic definitely makes subsequent attempts less repetitive. There's basically VASTLY more things to try when you get stuck. Which also means vastly more ways to get stuck, battered, hammered, pounded and punished.
Ohh, sounds good. I still remember the first time I cleared Assault on the Control Room on Legendary. I spent probably two hours trying to cross one of the bridges.

Here's another link for a 1080p version

Oh, the dialogue is different!

Officiall spot: "We created him, so we are responsible when we cant control him"

Leaked version: "We created him, so we are responsible when he kills civilians"

I love the sense of size you get for Blue team while their in the Pelican for their intro cinematic, first time in a while I've thought "Christ those fuckers are big" in the games.

belushy

Banned

jelly

Does anyone else think the white colour on the Spartans looks awful?

Is there a reason for it compared to other games?

The answer to that is the same as the answer to questions about why they redesigned the Jackals, Grunts, Elites, Spartans, pistol, BR, Shotgun, Banshee, Forerunner architecture, UNSC aesthetics in general, and of course the Pelican.
No reason, or at least not a legitimate one that i've read

Glass

I don't think it looks awful, I just seems like a missed opportunity for another layer of customisation. I think as it stands they're tied to your armour? Would have been great if you could choose (including having none) .

Leyasu

Banned

Not at all. I think that the new vibrant colours look amazing... This game is going to look great on my TV.

Top Bottom