• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition for Europe

MLH

Geez, I never get any emails from Nintendo, not for SSB demo or any other offers in the past. I checked my account settings and I do allow promotional newsletters from them.
Guess I'm just unlucky...

Yeah, over 200 registered games (e-shop and VC included) and active since 2002 ... yet i am not a big enough "fan" to get this e-mail.

... or not a big enough fan because i haven't registered for the newsletter.

Making something like this newsletter dependant is stupid, but yeah, still Nintendo-like ... it's not like i can order something from their european (UK) webstore, because they don't deliver to germany.

If someone has an e-mail but no interest in buying the New 3DS, i would love to have one of those units, feel free to send me a PM.

Damn I didn't get the mail, even though I normally get everything :(

I wouldn't have ordered as I don't want those plates or the cradle but still, I thought you loved me NOE!?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
can someone reply me about this?
with the new console, I have to transfer data from my old console.
so I will have to buy a charger and a bigger MicroSD card.
my question is: I have three different SD cards right now for my 3ds: how can I do the data transfer from my old 3ds to the new one? Do I have to transfer data from one of my sd cards and simply delete the other sd cards and re-download their contents on the micro sd on the new console?

Saiyan-Rox

Lost access to my main club ninth account ages ago which I had over 15,000 stars (which I used) but never went back too had to make a new one last year and no email for me :(

If I found out the account I lost has an email I'll go nuts :(

Geez, I never get any emails from Nintendo, not for SSB demo or any other offers in the past. I checked my account settings and I do allow promotional newsletters from them.
Guess I'm just unlucky...

To everyone having doubts, check if the newsletters are actually in your mail box. 1 year ago I realized I couldn't get any promotion because there was a bug with my email and even newsletters were missing, so I changed it and now everything is fine. Must be a problem with their servers.

ColEx

Wishful thinking but hopefully they are planning to email more club Nintendo members, as I've been a loyal member for a while now, have tons of Wii U games registered and also a decent amount of 3DS games too, but no email. :(

Shadders

I'm starting to think the criteria was just random chance.

"We have 2000 of these consoles, let's randomly select 2000 Ambassadors."

I really need this in my life. It's important Nintendo.
believe me
Now send me the email Nintendo France !

yeah ok not important but it would be cool

kubus

So am I the only one who's stuck at the log in screen? I fill in my email and password and click the blue button and nothing happens. It doesn't even attempt to do load anything :p.

edit: lol if I fill in something random it reloads the page and gives me a "incorrect information" message. I guess the site really is dead.

So am I the only one who's stuck at the log in screen? I fill in my email and password and click the blue button and nothing happens. It doesn't even attempt to do load anything :p.

edit: lol if I fill in something random it reloads the page and gives me a "incorrect information" message. I guess the site really is dead.

I have the exact same thing. I guess we're juste to late...

Ricky 7

Just bought one. =3 I originally wanted the black one because I've been going black since the Lite days but I kinda need a new 3DS atm.

Spades

So just to confirm, this is a similar size to the original 3DS, and not the XL? I was going to bite, but not if it's a small one.

DrWong

So just to confirm, this is a similar size to the original 3DS, and not the XL? I was going to bite, but not if it's a small one.

New 3DS is a bit bigger than OG 3DS.

ksmqfmxurodbcx3zemkb.png

Heartfyre

I was, when trying to log in from Ireland. UK people don't seem to be having a problem, though. I'm thinking that they're definitely having some technical issues.

Yes but the screens are bigger than the ones of the original 3DS, it's a compromise and in fact I'm going from XL to New 3DS :)

Putosaure

Finally made it through 3D secure, enter the right code, website says "fuck you, your code ain't right". TWICE.

Close enough :'(

Dizlol

Neo Member
If someone from NL has this email but doesnt intend to order could you pass me a PM?
No clue why i am not getting this email got a lot of registered games and signed up for newsletters (Got the Special Smash 3DS demo code and tomodachi life codes)

MrPanic

Wow, that thing looks sexy. Would've definitely grabbed if I got the email, though I'm not upset I didn't. My wallet can use the recovery after last months.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
it is simply stupid for them to make an 'ambassador edition' and then not allow ambassadors to order it. If the criteria are different, then use a different name, you're just going to cause confusion otherwise.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So can we expect N3DS to release in EU this month then?

ColEx

Well emails only went out today right? Maybe they are doing it in waves so the system doesn't get hammered etc? Nintendo why you do this!?

Ansatz

My Nintendo Network (3DS/WiiU combined) is linked to a different email from the one I use for Club Nintendo, dunno if there is a correlation but I didn't receive any email.

Making something like this newsletter dependant is stupid, but yeah, still Nintendo-like ... it's not like i can order something from their european (UK) webstore, because they don't deliver to germany.

Pretty sure it's against EU law to send people e-mails if they haven't opted-in to receive them... while not sure how enforcable it is, that's a pretty valid reason not to.

Top Bottom