• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobcraft

Looks good. The facial capture looks like it could use some Naughty Dog magic but the graphics look excellent otherwise.

Never doubted RAD at all. This looks great.
BKD0Y7d.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Best trailer for the game by far. That was excellent. Combat looks meaty and it's absolutely gorgeous. Really looking forward to this game.

Looks stunning. This game have a season pass?
Nope. The only DLC is a couple costumes for preordering.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
that's a great trailer!
even if I'm still not sure about the gameplay, I'm loving the visuals, the settings and the atmosphere of the story. It will be one of the first games I'll buy for PS4 once I'll have the console

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well...it's supposed to be a big story element in the game. I guess they don't mind putting it in there lol.

Hmm that's weird since they were so secret all the time about the story until now i guess.

Anyway if the reviews turn out good i'll get a PS4 with this baby.

ShogunX

Great trailer, the more I see of the game the more I want to buy it on release. Any multiplayer or co-op confirmed?

Mitch

Banned
There's clearly cutscenes with QTE, the main gameplay is TPS though. It's not Heavy Rain if that's what you're asking, we know that much. The exact balance is unknown but I can only assume you'll be in control more often than not.
That's all I really care about. It really looks to be a solid game. As usual, I'll wait for reviews to come in.

hydruxo

Awesome to see
other members of The Order other than the main crew.
The trailers for this really do keep getting better and better. Cannot wait.

No more jittery gameplay, smooth framerate, diverse shootouts, new weapons shown, more story revealed.

What the fuck has happened? RAD finally unleashed this bad boy. Can't believe how good it looks.

Loudninja

shinobi, will there be a launch trailer near release that you know of, or is this pretty much it?
We still have a lot more to tell you before launch, but today we’re presenting a brand new trailer that we hope will whet your appetite; a glimpse into the conspiracy that has been slowly brewing in the city of London.

From the whole team at RAD, a very big thank you to all for your support and encouragement. We’re looking forward to letting everyone get their hands on the game on February 20th.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/21/the-order-1886-goes-gold-new-trailer-premiere/#sf7045733

Hasney

That was a well made trailer.

Still have reservations about the game itself, but if that had been the first thing I'd seen, you damn right I would be hyped.

Tiamant

It took them a year but at last, a trailer that has made me interested in this game.

Because really, until this everything has been so underwhelming.

SerTapTap

My favorite moment:
shooting the grenade out of the guy's hand and watching his arm come apart in slow motion
. That's some Wolfenstein level of body destruction right there.

The gore is pretty great, the weapons seem like they'll be satisfying
No more jittery gameplay, smooth framerate, diverse shootouts, new weapons shown, more story revealed.

What the fuck has happened? RAD finally unleashed this bad boy. Can't believe how good it looks.

I keep telling people, these guys made Ghost of Sparta, they're not stupid

RDreamer

Every year there's one game or so that I pick up because it only looks mildly interesting and has a nice vibe... And not much else is available. Seems to work well and I get some nice surprises that way. Uncharted and Killzone 2 were like this. The Order might be this year's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom