• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

MeagerSadBassethound.gif

I said wow

Trailer is cut magnificently and it will be a great eye pleasing game for Playstation owners! I can't wait for the opinions and reviews from GAF on this game. Perhaps too much of the story was revealed in this trailer. I kind of can already guess how it will all end, or not.

That AI at 1:50 though...

Famassu

It seems like they;re making the half-breed fights into a big deal, which you can't really do if they're the primary opposition (in terms of raw numbers). As long as each half-breed fight really counts, unlike countless zombie fights in other games, I'll be happy I think.
I get that, maybe I just kind of hoped that the game would have more horrors than just the werewolves. Maybe it could have had vampires & other smaller enemies as more of a fodder and then stuff like werewolves as the bigger bad who are more of a threat.

dedhead54

Day 1. All I know about this game is what i've seen in the most recent 3 or so trailers, and I REALLY like what i've seen. It looks like it is going to be a fun experience and a goddamn pretty one at that. I'm actually surprised that people have been so hesitant about the game. Were the early trailers/early info just underwhelming? Gameplay looks solid IMO.

R_Deckard

Is it Feb 20th yet....I need this in my (insert here)

This game will be a hit, I am sure it will be like COD all the hate and yet still gets bought by millions.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Just realized, even after this trailer we still haven't seen any big set piece moments or standard lycan combat. They're really keeping major stuff quiet.

Altima

I expect our protagonist to turn into half-breed thing and let we start playing this game as hack-and-slash game.

RAD, You are hiding this to surprise me, right ?

jmaine_ph

The attention to detail here is just crazy. The way the sleeve of the coat burns off, and how you see the arm burnt down.

God dayum. I said god dayum.

Oh and the score for this game continues to impress. Well done.
Just realized he shot the grenade in his hand. Damn that does look good

The gameplay looks almost exactly like Gears or RE4/5. Especially with the headshots and the shooting weapons out of enemies' hands. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Shame there's no co-op.

Grisby

Trailer looked great. Do you ever get to play as anyone else or is it just Beard-y McInsubordinate? Be kind of cool to play a chapter from each members perspective, sort of like Gears did.
Splinter Cells Mark and Execute deal (probably more like Borderlands TPS though). Kind of a neat mechanic to make you feel like a badass. Looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom