• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Trump illegally did business with Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there's no jail time or prosecution, at the end of this election cycle, Trump's name is going to be in complete tatters. It's not like he had a good reputation before, since he's always been seen as somewhat of a blowhard sleaze, but I don't think anyone realized just how horrible and corrupt he was. I wonder if Trump had a real gleam of how much scrutiny his businesses and life would be like running for President. I'm sure he expected some of it, but I'm willing to bet he never expected it to be like this.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I wonder: if after the election I respond to any story about an American doing something stupid with "They probably voted for Trump.", would I get banned?

Saerk

And he was getting pissy because Obama improved relations with Cuba why...?

If he was doing business with Cuba he could charge a high premium for being one the few taking the risk to do business with them. Improved relations means more competition and much lower margins.

AYF 001

Even if there's no jail time or prosecution, at the end of this election cycle, Trump's name is going to be in complete tatters. It's not like he had a good reputation before, since he's always been seen as somewhat of a blowhard sleaze, but I don't think anyone realized just how horrible and corrupt he was. I wonder if Trump had a real gleam of how much scrutiny his businesses and life would be like running for President. I'm sure he expected some of it, but I'm willing to bet he never expected it to be like this.
I wouldn't be surprised if he found some way to continue milking his newfound followers after the election. They can watch Trump News Network inside their brand new Trump Trailers, at least until they fall apart from cheap construction and he gets sued for them.

rokkerkory

I wouldn't be surprised if he found some way to continue milking his newfound followers after the election. They can watch Trump News Network inside their brand new Trump Trailers, at least until they fall apart from cheap construction and he gets sued for them.

They can't afford his brand

AYF 001

They can't afford his brand
Don't worry, they can finance their purchases through Trump Credit Union.

But my point was that instead of selling lies and name branded generic products to rich people anymore, he'll turn his attention to lower income commodities (trailer homes and mind-rotting "news" being two examples). Because that's being smart and good business apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom