• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump places restrictions on individual tourism to Cuba to roll back Obama policy

Dartastic

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Cuban expat us politician on MSNBC said human rights abuses in Cuba are worse than Saudi Arabia because of proximity.

Piece of shit lying sack of hardliner garbage.

Dude Abides

Banned
Unfortunately I think any GOP president would do this. Trump is uniquely horrible in several ways but he's more of a symptom of why the GOP is garbage than a cause.

Tovarisc

WH fact sheet on Cuba announcement
DCdb5O4XcAIfTh-.jpg

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/875769697203040256

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I wasn't paying as much attention as I ought to have, but there was some mention last night on NBC about how if all of this goes through, there's some possibility of Cuba allowing Russia to reestablish a military base on the island. Because that's obviously something that's good for us.

I mean the Cuban leaders were willing to deal with Trump last I saw, did he just lay all this shit out without even negotiating with them?

Someone should take this speech and dub "Saudi Arabia" over "Cuba".

Exactly, it's the most fucking strange foreign policy I've ever seen.

Let's shit on Cuba for trying to begin negotiations and reform.

Let's sell billions of guns to the Saudi dictatorship, we're not here to lecture afterall.

What in the fuck

Tovarisc

I mean the Cuban leaders were willing to deal with Trump last I saw, did he just lay all this shit out without even negotiating with them?

This attempt of throwing weight around and strong arming could end up imploding whole thing.

Edit: Also holy shit this speech sounds so hypocritical

Nokterian

Trump really wants to destroy everything he never accomplished by a black president, it is pathetic seeing this old orange turd not knowing what the fuck he is doing.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Trump on stage talking like stopping a couple of Americans from getting drunk on Cuban beaches is gonna topple the Castro regime and free the Cuban people. Lol yeah sure the status quo of the last 50 years is really gonna do shit.

Once again, a weird little move for his weird little base who likes anything isolationist and anti-Obama.

cakely

Well, this will hurt his approval poll numbers, again.

It turns out that "herp derp I'm deeply jealous of Obama" isn't the best national policy.

Top Bottom