• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata 1 million sales special stream on April 17th

zeromcd73

lol, they wanted to do something special, but they had no money. Luckily the FFXV team was nice and gave them the model data for matsuda

Hektor

Probably, they is broke. Or at least, don't expect anything big.

As much as Yoko and co. jokes around, I always feel like he's serious when it comes to money issues lol

Taro knwos a thing or two about those after D3

That's good. I'll probably be done with Persona 5 by then. Do we also have a price and the list of all contents?

1500 Yen (that'd be 15$ if they price it the same here)

The contents are the colosseum , the new boss and the three costumes.

raven777

7G1TcJs.gif

Dinda

So is the DLC behind one door? So that means we have 2 to go? We have 3 of those doors right, Desert, Forest and Flooded City.

Hektor

So is the DLC behind one door? So that means we have 2 to go? We have 3 of those doors right, Desert, Forest and Flooded City.

I figured it'd be three colosseums, one for each costume

Can someone who actually understands the stream confirm what's the case lol

raven777

3 colosseums all have different themes it seems. And it seems each character have different story? So 9 combination total it seems.

Bowlie

Banned

From reddit, but who knows if it's true:

Beyond the flooded city apologetic robot is a battle arena. Among the things you can get from winning at the coliseum are costumes and hair colours, money and etc. The enemies are/include(?) Square Enix and PlatinumGames CEOs!
Difficulty setting carries over but coliseum enemies will be harder than the ones in the world, so it's something to do for those who already cleared the game and overpower every enemy available.
Other apologetic robots will have other dlc currently in planning.

Top Bottom