• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata 1 million sales special stream on April 17th

L.O.R.D

C9nJnKnV0AAK_cR.jpg

C9nJndmUMAAl8Gu.jpg

AHA-Lambda

Other apologetic robots will have other dlc currently in planning.

Other DLC to come? So this is $15 for just one arena?

Nah, this is quickly getting too rich for my blood for a combat mode and some costumes =/

Got here late and skim through the thread, we're only getting costumes and arena mode?

Were you expecting story?

Anyone expecting more than costumes, hair dyes, and arena mode, I would like to hear what story DLC you think
would even be possible without playing as brand new characters

Hektor

The costume has a blindfolded and unblindfolded option

I hope they also announce a kat costuem for 2B and 9S now

Jameson

Anyone expecting more than costumes, hair dyes, and arena mode, I would like to hear what story DLC you think

I wasn't expecting a response like this. I wasn't saying I was disappointed, I just wanted a tldr summary.

I wasn't expecting a response like this. I wasn't saying I was disappointed, I just wanted a tldr summary.

Oh, my response wasn't hating on anything. It was a legitimate question on what story DLC would be expected by those wanting it. You said "only getting...." so I thought you were wanting story.

From what I have seen, Arena mode(3 arenas), hair dye, costumes. $15 I believe.

sprinkles

I really need to get back to Gravity Rush 2. Kinda ironic that Nier Automata was the reason I put that on hold (and now Persona consumes my gaming time).

I mean I'll get it because I have an undying love for this game. Plus I need to replay it and costumes are the perfect opportunity
I miss my save file...

Hektor

So Nier not getting a kat costume eh?

What kind of collaboration is that???

Gravity Rush is only proffiting off of Nier's popularity and doesn't give anything back!!!

Traitor!!!

Jameson

Oh, my response wasn't hating on anything. It was a legitimate question on what story DLC would be expected by those wanting it. You said "only getting...." so I thought you were wanting story.

From what I have seen, Arena mode(3 arenas), hair dye, costumes. $15 I believe.

Thanks for the info!

gngf123

I wasn't expecting anything, but
A2 quite clearly has a lot of untouched story. That's the most obvious place for something like that.

LotusHD

Banned
So Nier not getting a kat costume eh?

What kind of collaboration is that???

Gravity Rush is only proffiting off of Nier's popularity and doesn't give anything back!!!

Traitor!!!

I'm so sorry, Kat really needs the sales... And she's still a hobo.

Arkeband

Banned
Nier 1's DLC wasn't much more than this (or was less), so that's where my expectations were at. Dunno if I'll bother picking this up unless it goes on sale.

GrayChild

According to that Reddit translation:

President of Square Enix: The game was nicely received, it'll be nice if the people at Platinum Games can make another game for us in the future

IT'S HAPPENING!

LotusHD

Banned
http://gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-original-nier-costumes-colosseum-dlc-set-announced

Square Enix announced the first downloadable content for NieR: Automata during its ”One Million Shipments Commemoration" live stream today.

The downloadable content set will launch on May 2 for 1,500 yen in Japan, and include three original NieR-themed costumes and the Colosseum area.

From left to right, the costumes include the ”High-Exposure Girl's Clothes" (in the style of Kaine), the ”Simple Boy's Clothes" (in the style of young Nier), and the ”World Destroyer Man's Clothes" (in the style of young adult Nier).

You can enjoy the Colosseum by meeting various conditions, and clearing battles will allow you to acquire various rewards, such as costumes and hair color changes. The Colosseum has scenarios in addition to battles, as well as a considerably difficult mode for speedrun-style players.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-aut...losseum-dlc-set-announced#gUPbmQ3ELDkHhJw5.99

Top Bottom