• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky gets released like, soon, I guess ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fG6rDbi.png

How does this game not come with a theme on PSN? Out of all of the games that always get them, NMS doesn't? The game about exploring fantastic planets with amazing music? Lol

As dumb as themes are, I'm a sucker for them as an added incentive, so that's kind of disappointing

How does this game not come with a theme on PSN? Out of all of the games that always get them, NMS doesn't? The game about exploring fantastic planets with amazing music? Lol

As dumb as themes are, I'm a sucker for them as an added incentive, so that's kind of disappointing
The LE comes with a theme

For real. What about all the people who plan to just save the OT post and then read it offline? Whatever goes up better not need any editing. :(
You don't understand modern OT development. Thread edits are a natural part of the process now, things are going to change and evolve.

We're not printing newspapers here, grandpa. Thread patches are a GOOD thing

unfortunately I have a feeling that the OT is going to break the current tone of this thread since it seems most of the trolls have relocated to the spoiler thread, leaving us to actually enjoy multiple pages without the "but what do you do?" or "this game is gonna fail". Hopefully they stay there, but OT's tend to pull everyone posting about a game together for better or worse.

unfortunately I have a feeling that the OT is going to break the current tone of this thread since it seems most of the trolls have relocated to the spoiler thread, leaving us to actually enjoy multiple pages without the "but what do you do?" or "this game is gonna fail". Hopefully they stay there, but OT's tend to pull everyone posting about a game together for better or worse.
Haven't been in an ot yet that had trolls. But than again maybe i just was lucky in which ones I entered

Let the trolls hate! We will be exploring and advancing through a gorgeous almost infinite universe in less than 24 hours...All is well. Haters be damned!

Wait....so the OT is just gonna be words and pictures?

I know that you can post and read others' posts but like....is that really all there is to do? Doesn't seem all that engaging

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I know that you can post and read others' posts but like....is that really all there is to do? Doesn't seem all that engaging

legacy's a small team man. You can't expect the same level of production as a typical high-budget thread.

Speely

Banned

The person making it only has 2 fingers. If GAF hadn't supported them we would just be getting a link to the official website.

iosefe

I feel an OT is supported by 4 Pillars

Read
Understand
Communicate
Enjoy

That is the promise of the OT. I'm sure it will deliver

wiibomb

If there isn't a full feldged OT with interactive menus I'm going to be mad.

Legacy's team promised us an infinite OT!!!!

Karak

If there isn't a full feldged OT with interactive menus I'm going to be mad.

Legacy's team promised us an infinite OT!!!!

Nope the OT will have a procedural generated theme depending on what threads you have visited recently.

Bad7667

I know it's 5 days more (PC) but god it feels so much longer when you are so excited to finally play it. And when all console players are hyping it up even more its going to feel even longer.

I can't wait for Friday.

senahorse

You're judging the pre-patched version, wait for the official release, the one the designer intended to be viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom