• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky releasing June 21, LEs revealed, maybe getting free post launch support

Azzawon

NMS-Explorer_s_Edition-iam8bit_1024x1024.png

I need dis.

emb

The second piece of news is that there WILL be a Blu-ray version of No Man’s Sky hitting shops near you. We know some people have guessed at this already, but we’re pleased to be able to officially confirm it.

Yesssss

I guess that's still not official for NA, but it probably will be soon.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Super neat costume design on that boxart, since other players are in the same universe and you may meet them have they shown what the character models look like?

J-Skee

It's lit.

EDIT: Might have to double dip on that Explorer's Edition. Wish it would just come to PS4 as well.
EDIT 2: Damn, so the Limited Edition is an EU exclusive? Bummer.

Loudninja

They seem really happy:
We’re excited for you all to play too, and we have some news a lot of you have been guessing at already. No Man’s Sky will have a full blown Blu-ray retail version! Sony has a history of working closely with indies, and this feels like some sort of culmination of that story. It means more people will have a chance to join us in exploring the universe than ever before. I can’t really imagine what it will feel like to walk into a shop and see our game on a shelf.
I remember when I sat in the audience and saw Sony putting LittleBigPlanet on stage for the first time, I knew that it no longer mattered how many people worked on your game, and that not every game had to start with a 10-minute CGI cut scene. I can’t believe we’re about to follow in their footsteps as an even smaller studio with their game in real, actual shops

Reckheim

Awesome box art, cant wait for this game. One of those games that I think my GF will like playing as well.

Top Bottom