• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for March 2014 [Up4: FFX/X-2 HD]

Amir0x

Banned
Vita is an astonishing little system. I'm glad it's alive because despite these numbers Sony is somehow managing to get it supported by a colorful array of appealing titles, but this is surely the end of Sony's gaming dedicated handheld hardware attempts. And Nintendo won't be far behind them there if the downward trajectory of the gaming dedicated handheld hardware sector continues to decline.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Are you crazy? Numbers this bad are beyond the ability of Mario kart to save.

Wiiu is dead. And not "vita" dead, Kurt cobain dead

That's not fair to Kurt Cobain.
More people probably know who he is still.

Orayn

how long before they discontinue the vita :(

It's had a bit of a rally in Japan, right? I think it's going to wind up in the same state of limbo the Wii U is in.

"Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate."

Strike

Oh, and vita is officially dead. Very close to 4 digits.
00024bsc.gif

Very pleased with the chart overall. Dark Souls 2 is on there at a respectable position, I feel like the series is more in for the long run, PC sales and probable PS4/XB1 version will keep it going.

Titanfall, a new IP, selling well as it deserves.

Infamous, one of the few true next gen games doing solid, especially for just one platform.

Both new consoles selling more than last gen by a decent margin.

Amir0x

Banned
At least we will get a billion more amazing indie titles, Freedom Wars, Gravity Daze 2 and hopefully...maybe in my dream fantasy world Tearaway 2!

Frankly, I would be ecstatic if I sold 10,000 products. That's a pretty big number, isn't it? Ten thousand. A thousand is a whole lot of things, and ten of those? Amazing.

CSX

So Vita forever be late indie ports + niche japanese games confirmed ?

Well maybe they'll bundle with ps4 in the future lol

everyone who doesn't own a vita, there is a special place in hell for you

The vita is a hyper niche enthusiast device by now. Anyone in the market to buy one is going to be waiting for the 2k.

Not that there's very many of these, I'd be surprised if it was over 30k per month, but I can't think of ANY reason to buy a vita right now over the 2k.

Top Bottom