• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

Boxing...
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

eznark

Banned
Wish Silicon Valley was an hour. Veep does an awesome job in their half hour, but I don't think the writing is as tight on Silicon Valley so each episode feels sort of empty upon reflection.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of GoT, did the TV writers use Loras as a stand-in for
Cersei
re: those fanatic dudes? That was the first thing that really stuck out for me from the books.

BigAT

Speaking of GoT, did the TV writers use Loras as a stand-in for
Cersei
re: those fanatic dudes? That was the first thing that really stuck out for me from the books.

I feel like they're using him as a ramp up to her part of all that from the books.
Show it all in action before it falls apart and they turn against her.

eznark

Banned
I feel like they're using him as a ramp up to her part of all that from the books.
Show it all in action before it falls apart and they turn against her.

I stopped reading after that fourth book which ends with that scene basically, and it's the only thing that has kept me interested for this long, how does that all play out! If they axed that I'll be so sad.

Somnia

I stopped reading after that fourth book which ends with that scene basically, and it's the only thing that has kept me interested for this long, how does that all play out! If they axed that I'll be so sad.

It's not axed from my understanding and was filmed.
They had to get permission from some Church to film that scene in front of it due to the nudity, etc

Went ahead and spoil text just incase.

brentech

On the episode of Daredevil that goes into Wilson Fisk's background. Vincent D'Onofrio has been consistently one of the worst two actors on the show. This episode just ensures his place at #1.
It's like a bad joke.

On the episode of Daredevil that goes into Wilson Fisk's background. Vincent D'Onofrio has been consistently one of the worst two actors on the show. This episode just ensures his place at #1.
It's like a bad joke.

The more speaking lines they gave him the worse he got. It was painful listening to him talk for any extended amount of time. I didn't like the characterization or the acting.

It's like a bad joke.

Kingpin is who you pinpoint as the worst actor in the show when foggie exists? Literally all of his scenes made me cringe. Fucking brutally bad.... Sofia coppola god father 3 bad

brentech

Kingpin is who you pinpoint as the worst actor in the show when foggie exists? Literally all of his scenes made me cringe. Fucking brutally bad.... Sofia coppola god father 3 bad
Foggie is who I reference when I say usually one of the two worst actors on the show. Foggie is that other guy.

Top Bottom