• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Shame I don't need a video card.

Witcher3-and-Batman-AK-promotion-videocardz_com.png

That is some crazy bundle, getting Witcher 3 and Batman.

Mrbob

Probably Newegg, but wait for now. I don't think Batman as a freebie is live yet. That promo leaked early.

Also don't get banned for dissing John Wick.

BigAT

Hey Snitchy, you're going to rat out FMT for talking shit about Johnny Park but you're going to let this John Wick aggression stand? Get on it.

BigAT

Hopefully it includes a new audio card. No more bleeps and bloops from you.

I will rip the onboard audio and ports off my current computer and Frankenstein them into my new rig by any means necessary. The dentist drill must be preserved.

BigAT

"The new Tony Hawk is being developed by Robomodo. Haven't heard of them, I wonder what they've done before."

Tony Hawk: Ride (2009)
Tony Hawk: Shred (2010)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (2012)

f0qGyMm.gif

Nightz

Shame I don't need a video card.

Witcher3-and-Batman-AK-promotion-videocardz_com.png

That is some crazy bundle, getting Witcher 3 and Batman.

Bought a 970 last week from Newegg and only got Witcher 3. E-mailed them today and they hooked me up with a Batman code, as well as refunding me the $20 difference between the price I got the card for last week and today's price. Newegg's alright in my book!

Top Bottom