• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix E3 Hype Video

Shamdeo

hashimoto_04-17-156ksfu.jpg

Hatchtag

Banned
I've got a bad
okay kinda good
feeling Square Enix, Bethesda or that pc gaming thing is gonna end up being Konami 2010 again.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
What are your predictions guys?

Mine are:
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Kingdom Hearts Complete Collection
- Hitman
- Star Ocean 5
- Final Fantasy XII HD
- Chrono Break

timshundo

This reminds me of something I did over the school TV in high school.

AKA this reminds me of some really cringy 16 year old humor shit.

What are your predictions guys?

Mine are:
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Kingdom Hearts Complete Collection
- Hitman
- Star Ocean 5
- Final Fantasy XII HD
- Chrono Break

I think KH3 and FFXV will be either small teases or nothing at all. The bleeps are definitely Hitman, Kingdom Hearts Complete, Star Ocean, FF12HD, and 3 others

Daverid

I have to admit, I chuckled, multiple times.
It was just so absurd, it rolled all the way back around into being actually amusing. Ironically amusing perhaps, but amusing all the same.

Keen for some Mankind Divided Gameplay mostly, but hopefully there'll be at least one interesting surprise among those beeped out titles.

Hikami

those
blanks
got me pretty excited
I feel like we already know what they're going to be though, would be nice to have at least one surprise.

Parfait

In case anyone wanted the music, it's SEXY-SYNTHESIZER - Frog's Theme ~ Fanfare 1 (SEXY-SYNTHESIZER REMIX) from Love SQ

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh man that Frog's theme

you know what that means...

An all new port of the DS version of Chrono Trigger for current gen consoles and PC! Only $30, available some time this fall!

Top Bottom