• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Pirate Musou 2 announced - PS3/Vita

Reknoc

The "leaked" list BassForever posted doesn't have Krieg or CP9. But it also doesn't have Vivi so I'm choosing to ignore it.

The "leaked" list BassForever posted doesn't have Krieg or CP9. But it also doesn't have Vivi so I'm choosing to ignore it.

Well I mean you can choose to ignore it, but I think you probably should find a place in your heart to accept it's probably right. Trust me I wanted Vivi to be playable too

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So are they just going to announce Marco by himself?

Seems like a lackluster way to top off reveals. (I don't know how popular Marco is. Always seemed kind of lame to me)

Reknoc

Well I mean you can choose to ignore it, but I think you probably should find a place in your heart to accept it's probably right. Trust me I wanted Vivi to be playable too

No never, and if she isn't in it I'll buy the game on day 2 instead of day 1!

take that badco badai

:mad:(((((((((

SykoTech

Was already Day 1, but even more so for Crocodile. Hawkeye and Buggy are appreciated too.

Now Marco, he would be ace (pun somewhat intended). Hope that rumors right, at least about him.

Feels kinda weird that there hasn't been a peep about Fishman Island though...

crinale

Was already Day 1, but even more so for Crocodile. Hawkeye and Buggy are appreciated too.

Now Marco, he would be ace (pun somewhat intended). Hope that rumors right, at least about him.

Feels kinda weird that there hasn't been a peep about Fishman Island though...

I just found out Marco is on the roaster too.

Has this been confirmed for EU/UK?

Just started playing the first after not touching it since launch and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. This one looks great as well with the additional characters/locales.

Has this been confirmed for EU/UK?

Just started playing the first after not touching it since launch and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. This one looks great as well with the additional characters/locales.
Yep, confirmed for this Summer, I believe. The Vita version isn't coming out of Japan, however.

Eneru and Borsalino meeting, that's something I want to be canon.

Otherwise, looking good. I love the fact that this is going to be an original story.

butman

I'm a huge fan of the Manga/Anime but this game looks sooo monotone. Regardless of the characters you choose, is only smash a bunch of enemies (all the same) without any chance they hurt you. So lame.

My dream One Piece game is a mix between Grand Battle games on PS1/PS2 with the Naruto Ultimate Storm graphics on PS4, including all the characters. And of course maded by Gambarion.

I always asked why companies never makes an DBZ, Saint Seiya or One Piece game like the Naruto Ninja Storm ones. That would be EPIC!

-
Sorry for my ENG.

Pimpbaa

More musou for Vita sounds great. Koei's musou game engine runs great on the Vita, more consistent performance and visuals (DW7 Next ran at native res plus AA plus a far more steady 30fps).

Malajax

Eneru and Borsalino meeting, that's something I want to be canon.

Otherwise, looking good. I love the fact that this is going to be an original story.

I fully expect Eneru to return at some point. He would be such a boss pirate if he fully learned more haki, or a crazy weird version of mantra that's just on some completely other level than the haki on the ground.

Do want this game.

crinale

Famitsu says as follows:

- Vita version have "slightly less enemies" than PS3 version, but works fine.
- QTEs are reduced (to none?) so it's more like conventional Muso game.

Edit: They added Blackbeard to the roaster.

does anyone know if this is a cross buy ? or you can buy the Vita version for cheap if you buy the ps3 version ?

also. any videos of the Vita version ?

BHK3

Banned
I'm a huge fan of the Manga/Anime but this game looks sooo monotone. Regardless of the characters you choose, is only smash a bunch of enemies (all the same) without any chance they hurt you. So lame.

Pick a shitty character like Chopper or Nami and get smashed that way.

Great to hear about Blackbeard, gonna be fun pulling people in!

More costume DLC in scans! Xiangcai Robin and Sun Shangxiang Nami. You can also see a shot with Zoro wearing his awesome Film Z outfit and Luffy with his Film Z battle outfit.

Robin seems to be getting costumes for two of my favorites warriors characters!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm hearing that Marco's combat is very aerial-based.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
More costume DLC in scans! Xiangcai Robin and Sun Shangxiang Nami. You can also see a shot with Zoro wearing his awesome Film Z outfit and Luffy with his Film Z battle outfit.

Oh FUCK YES!

I guess I was wrong. They can make all the females have crossover costumes for all the musou females.

I do like that at least other characters are getting costumes as well.

Wait. Is the QTE thing confirmed? That was easily the worst part of the first game. I just wanted to beat people up. The platforming stages were really a drag.

Only speculation since Namco has been completely quiet on what is returning from the first game.

But, the Famitsu review mentioned little or no QTEs and there wasn't one in the demo.

Top Bottom