• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oops: A couple of VGX surprise reveals leaked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamphuntr

How is that going to work?

Assuming they're going with TWD "multi-choice" style.

No probs. Choices don't really matter much anyway. You want to save the guy on the left instead of the guy on the right? Too bad, no matter what you choose the guy on the left dies anyway. Walking Dead from them was like that...

Nakazato

Let's do this

dnx85q

LOL

If this is the level of announcements we're going to be in store for, this show is going to be a bust.

Exactly what I was thinking... I hope that schedule they posted wasn't fully accurate because the amount of world premieres felt really small. And if these are two of them... Ugh.

Kerub

Banned
Yeah, don't expect anything bigger than this. You're in for a huge dissapointment if you think you'll see Uncharted for instance. Based on Geoff's latest hyping/delivering ratio.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
How would GOT work anyway. TWD only worked because they created a new story.

In GOT everyone knows the story so are they going to create new characters. That won't work the same.

Codeblue

Whoever screwed up deserves a pat on the back. If the third game is similarly unexciting then GT just saved itself a lot of rage by deflating hype to appropriate levels.

RulkezX

Based on the book yissssss

If your a fan of the books I'm baffled why you'd want TellTale making this game.

WD was fine because its pulpy trash.

The Hello Games reveal is weird , Joe Danger was fine for an iOS game I guess , not sure why they deserve a slot on the show.

Gartooth

I'm assuming Hello Game's reveal is one of the three. I don't think GoT by TT counts though, the description of it sounded more like a pitch from TellTale guys rather than an actual trailer so my best guess is that will be the "Bonus" World Premiere since they are unveiling a game without anything to show for it.

hawk2025

If your a fan of the books I'm baffled why you'd want TellTale making this game.

WD was fine because its pulpy trash.

The Hello Games reveal is weird , Joe Danger was fine for an iOS game I guess , not sure why they deserve a slot on the show.

There are two full-featured Joe Danger games on PS3/X360 and they are both great.

-No Mass Effect
-No Fallout
-No Order
-No Uncharted
-No Sony, period lol PS4
-No Zelda

buuuuuut

here's a couple of WORLD EXCLUSIVE indie games

thanks geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom