• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oops: A couple of VGX surprise reveals leaked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Maybe the world premiers won't set the world on fire, but we'll have new footage of Destiny, Titanfall and many others - and if they make it "less glamour, more substance", it'll be a good show

Let's do this

dnx85q

This is amazing.

Quasar

Wonder if telltale will do multiple pov like the books.

And already I'm more interested in this than anything else to be promoted at the VGXes.

can telltale only make licensed titles? come on, bring us original ones. make your own universe and give us something new. walking dead, now game of thrones. what's next, gossip girl?

Randdalf

If they were doing these as parts of rehearsals you'd assume that they'd be doing it in the same order they'd do it in the show itself, so these two announcements being right next to each other doesn't fit in with the schedule already announced - i.e. 2/3 of the world premieres have not been revealed like people are assuming.

Mik317

Maybe the world premiers won't set the world on fire, but we'll have new footage of Destiny, Titanfall and many others - and if they make it "less glamour, more substance", it'll be a good show

So nothing but shooters, indie stuff, and the Witcher 3...

oh and Cranky Kong.

RulkezX

There are 4 premieres , dunno why people continue to say 3.

Not that it'll matter if #3 and #4 are just as shitty.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i am dissapoint.

I know people love GoT. I really am not a fan of that type of stuff.

Seeing as the only two games are Reggie's demo and Quantum Break
I have now use in watching this now unfortunately.... and instead will watch those two after they are released.... two cool stuff but a whole 3 hours for it is unnecessary

:/

Edit: At least the recent tweets and leaks saved me from disappointment

Derrick01

Banned
-No Mass Effect
-No Fallout
-No Order
-No Uncharted
-No Sony, period lol PS4
-No Zelda

buuuuuut

here's a couple of WORLD EXCLUSIVE indie games

thanks geoff

Yup, fuckin hell. Those are not the kinds of game that warrant hype and huge reveals, you just announce those casually one day.

I wish something a lot more compelling was on tonight so I could watch it instead of this.

Quasar

can telltale only make licensed titles? come on, bring us original ones. make your own universe and give us something new. walking dead, now game of thrones. what's next, gossip girl?

You know...I'd kind of like to see that. Teen soap as adventure game.That would be a bit of a change for telltale.

Epcott

Based on the book eh? Sure, there's changes between the book and the show, but not enough for me to cry MEGATON to the heavens.

ReaperXL7

Well i guess the switch from live TV really shot this thing in the foot. The VGAs had quite a few "world premieres" the last few years with many of those being pretty big reveals. Now they get three, and they dont sound mind blowing at this point (thought i do like GOT allot).

Saves me the time for having to sit through all three hours though I will just get the news here on Gaf, and watch the good parts later on.

So much for those HUGE reveals Goeff. I don't know why I was expecting interesting games to be revealed =/

Still can't be worse than Joe Danger 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom