• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Character Trailers

Zolo

Persona 5 has been getting tv commercials for each of the characters over the last weeks. This post will be updated until the character trailers are complete.

PARTY MEMBERS

Protagonist:
P5-Hero-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Morgana:
Morgana-CM-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Makoto Niijima:
Persona-5-Makoto-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Yusuke Kitagawa:
Yusuke-banner-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Anne Takamaki:
P5-Anne-Commercial-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Haru Okumura:
Haru-P5-CM-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Futaba Sakura
Futaba-Sakura-P5-CM-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Ryuji Sakamoto
Ryuji-P5-CM-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

CO-OP
Caroline and Justine
P5-Velvet-Room-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer
Subbed Trailer

Sources: PersonaCentral (Images), dominationkid (Subs).

Lusankya

Haru Okumura:
P5-Haru-Commercial-720x340.jpg

Original Trailer

Sources: PersonaCentral (Images), dominationkid (Subs).

I think her commercial showed the most new scenes and it made me really lookign forward to learn more about her. I guess her character arc will mostly be about her relation with her family, but usually there is a lot more to the characters.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Give it to me now

Zyrox

Don't click on this, Zyrox. You've seen enough. Why are you even in here? Clicking this thread was already a mistake.

Oh god the wait for the western release will be the end of me.

Shmuppers

Don't click on this, Zyrox. You've seen enough. Why are you even in here? Clicking this thread was already a mistake.

Oh god the wait for the western release will be the end of me.

I would learn Japanese just to play this game a couple months earlier :/

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So we all agree this is the most stylish franchise around, right?

Zakalwe

Banned
I know someone fluent in Japanese. I wonder how much I'd have to pay her to sit with me while I play the import...

Zolo

I think her commercial showed the most new scenes and it made me really lookign forward to learn more about her. I guess her character arc will mostly be about her relation with her family, but usually there is a lot more to the characters.

Rewatching the trailer, I actually just realized the scene of her getting in the car is the same as the one where all the characters are wearing Yukata they've been showing.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Wellll, this might be the game that gets me to buy a PS4. Have we seen any footage of the PS3 version? Does it look/run significantly worse?

Guess Who

Banned
Wellll, this might be the game that gets me to buy a PS4. Have we seen any footage of the PS3 version? Does it look/run significantly worse?

Looks about the same visually, although lower resolution, of course. I think it's been said it has longer load times and a lower framerate as well.

The first two PVs were PS3 footage.

Top Bottom