• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Character Trailers

Kthulhu

Futaba still looking like my favorite side character I've seen so far. The jealousy I feel for Japanese speakers is intense.

No was the first episode of P5. Watched it on crunchyroll and felt like it was missing frames all over the place. I watch loads of anime and to me it just felt really cheap for some reason. Wasn't a fan of the direction on the fight sequences, palette and transitions either. *shrug*. Might be a preference thing but it didn't cohesively gel for me at all. Strange as it felt like an overall disconnect with my impression of what the quality level of the game had been up to that point. Made me concerned as to the end product.

It was an OVA, it's not a series.

Does anyone know when we started to hear the English dub for persona 4 original release. Trailers are great but we should be nearing the English reveal.

Zolo

Ryuji trailer up. Will update the post with a cleaner version tonight when official upload is done by Atlustube.

Jiraiza

I think I know what I'm going to play during my 2 weeks off from work in December. I'll have to hold out until then.

Been on media blackout on this one... So tempted to go down the street and buy it today, but gotta save money for the weekend trip to Tokyo. But Tuesday when I get paid...

Top Bottom