• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Setsu00

I like that this thing is selling out so quickly, and I'm saying that as someone who didn't get the Take Your Heart edition. This series deserves every bit of recognition in Europe it can get.

Zolo

Time to freeze myself.

*One long adventure later*

Me: It's okay. Now I can wait til February 14, 2016.
Other person: But Persona 5's coming out in Winter 2014.
Me: D:

Same release date as Australia also belongs to the "PAL" region.

Tell that to the last Atlus game Deep Silver published, Catherine, which came out in NZ/Aus two weeks late.

This issue might be solved soon but so far, it doesn't seem like QV Software (Deep Silver's Aus/NZ distributor) have said anything to any retailers because I'm not seeing anything either (aside from one store listing US imports).

dity

Tell that to the last Atlus game Deep Silver published, Catherine, which came out in NZ/Aus two weeks late.

This issue might be solved soon but so far, it doesn't seem like QV Software (Deep Silver's Aus/NZ distributor) have said anything to any retailers because I'm not seeing anything either (aside from one store listing US imports).
I'm guessing that's the ages old listing from Minotaur in Melbourne yeah? That listing still lists it as being for PS3 lol.

Zhao_Yun

If this is a mistake, which probably is, will they change the order to the normal edition? Also, they won't charge until the release date, right?

If it's a mistake they would probably rather cancel the order instead of exchanging it with the standard edition. Amazon usually doesn't charge until despatch.

Quentino

Neo Member
Thanks for the heads up guys, just pre ordered on amazon.de. Its already on second place in the gaming charts. Shows that europe is well aware of this franchise and that releasing it simultaneously was a good decision.

We buy your games japan, you just have to give us a chance to do so!

Ennosuke

Pre-ordered it on Amazon.de
89,99 € is a lot of Money, but I don't care in this case. You only live once.

I should cancel my Amazon US order, but I think i should keep it a little bit longer as my Plan B.

Preordered the steelbook edition :)

With FFXV possibly being delayed, Ill think my plan of attack will be Dragon Quest 7 > Pokemon Moon > Persona 5 and get FFXV sometime next year.

Wish I had money for a Neo though. I could sell my Wii U with 3 games and my PS4 and get close to being able to buy one. But I might regret that...

Jisgsaw

Maaan, I work too much, I completely missed this.
Did someone offer Atlus a map of the world, and they noticed it's not limited to Japan+US?

Anyway, here's hoping the collector's edition will be restocked again :-(
Edit: it's available on amazon.de. Edit²: and UK. Lol it's only not available in France apparently.

Mediking

Maaan, I work too much, I completely missed this.
Did someone offer Atlus a map of the world, and they noticed it's not limited to Japan+US?

Anyway, here's hoping the collector's edition will be restocked again :-(

Never fear!!! The Velvet Room will supply you a Collectors Edition!

FirLocke

Just wanted to point out that at Amazon UK P5 Take your Heart Edition is at number 9 in overall PS4 games sales and number 3 in the PS4 RPG category only behind Deus Ex and Overwatch. Number 18 in overall video games too. I think Deep Silver will be very happy with this partnership. :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K6T8C6S/

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby baby baby baby baby baby <3

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Quick question about amazon preorders, the money doesn't get taken out immediately does it? and you can you change the delivery address once you place the preorder correct?

FirLocke

Quick question about amazon preorders, the money doesn't get taken out immediately does it? and you can you change the delivery address once you place the preorder correct?

Amazon don't charge you until the item is despatched and you can cancel your order at anytime before despatch too, so no worries there. I believe you can change the address too but I've never done it myself so I can't say for sure.

Top Bottom