• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2016 PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC September 18th

Looks decent.

I used to always be PES because loved the gameplay and using the player cam just controlling the 1 player, But the series declined bigtime and lack of custom editing meant i werent going back to west midland stripes etc.

Iv'e been playing PRO CLUBS on Fifa and its perfect for my controlling 1 player fix, But i do miss PES, So hopefully they have fleshed out the gamemodes and sorted out some janky animations.

That wasn't the issue. The debate was something different. He/she said that poor quality versions sell poorly because they are poor quality, referring to the resolution which sparked this debate and my pie chart of sales.
He/she replied sarcastically with a "poor version sells poorly" comment as if the chart agreed with him/her.

There was nothing poor quality about last gen 360 or PC versions yet its sales were not great compared to PS3. In fact PC saw an increase this gen when it started to get the poor quality version. The issue wasn't venting your frustration about an inferior version it was about the suggestion that the game doesn't sell well on Xbox (or PC for whatever reason) because it's 720p. That's not the reason it doesn't sell well on xbox.

Didn't Konami take months to get recent PES games up on Steam after the game was released physically on PC? At a really high price too considering a dvd copy could be bought for less than half the price which wouldn't of helped sales because a lot of PC gamers only buy on Steam.

If the PC version isn't the same as the PS4 version this year then I think I'm done with football games for the foreseeable future.

Also, I hope they give me the option to turn off retired players coming back as regens as it ruins immersion seeing a grizzled 16 year old Giggs/Pirlo after 2 seasons(imagine a Football Manager game where old players kept coming back thus ruining the joy of scouting and buying a wonder-kid). I only buy youth players in Master League so a randomized youth player regenerating system each transfer window would be much more enjoyable to me.

Top Bottom