• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plasma, LCD, OLED, LED, best tv for next gen

Rodin

From avsforums.com
I hope this guy realizes that at a Sony event, the Sony TV will look better because they will use footage that brings out the strenghts of their TV (brightness in primis). They already compared the X93D to a OLED TV when they announced it, and the OLED looked like crap next to it. But then the TV came out and the story was different (OLEDs shit all over it).

This doesn't mean that the Z9D doesn't look amazing, but how it behaves in normal usage vs OLED is what matters, not what Sony shows at the event that promotes that specific TV.

You do realise that next to no games are going to run at 4k?
Microsoft PR team is doing a great job!

Kyoufu

Doesn't even matter. Games still look way better on a 4k tv. Even if not native 4k.

Yeah and that's the point I'm making. We may not be there yet in terms of native 4K resolution but we'll be higher than 1080p and thus pictures will look better I'm sure, especially with up-render techniques.

I mean right now, 1080p games already look fabulous on these 4K screens. There's a beautiful picture of Uncharted 4 running on an OLED a page back and that's what, 900p (?) being upscaled.

You do realise that next to no games are going to run at 4k?

Are you sure about that? Especially when we're talking about Scorpio. MS calls it the most powerful console ever, we know it has 6tflops and we know that MS is dead set on delivering true 4K. So it sounds like their own games surely will. Neo however.... no idea about that. But 4K media like shows and movies should become a lot bigger next year I'd expect?

b0bbyJ03

Is there an equivalent to lightboost technology for televisions? And I don't mean for gaming in particular, I just mean overall for motion blur reduction. I just tried out ULMB on a Gsync monitor for the first time yesterday and was blown away by the clarity in motion. It was even better than my plasma.

Normal 1080p games already look way better upscaled to 4k.

At least on my TV.

It's Glorious.

That's what it is. :p

What TV do you have?

Microsoft PR team is doing a great job!

Nah it's not like that. MS has made it quite clear that they are serious about 4K gaming. They claimed true 4K gaming during E3 and later on clarified a few things too. So i can definitely see them bringing a Gears 5 or hell a new version of 4 in 4K, same with their other exclusives. Would not surprise me one bit if they show a new Forza Motorsport during the Scorpio reveal in 4K.

Yeah and that's the point I'm making. We may not be there yet in terms of native 4K resolution but we'll be higher than 1080p and thus pictures will look better I'm sure, especially with up-render techniques.

I mean right now, 1080p games already look fabulous on these 4K screens. There's a beautiful picture of Uncharted 4 running on an OLED a page back and that's what, 900p (?) being upscaled.

Uncharted 4 photo was mine and that was in the story mode which is 1080p. :) Multiplayer is 900p. I think from third parties we will see plenty of 1080p games still with the new consoles next year, and upscaled to 4K. And let's hope Netflix and media in general will start supporting 4K even more.

Rodin

Nah it's not like that. MS has made it quite clear that they are serious about 4K gaming. They claimed true 4K gaming during E3 and later on clarified a few things too. So i can definitely see them bringing a Gears 5 or hell a new version of 4 in 4K, same with their other exclusives. Would not surprise me one bit if they show a new Forza Motorsport during the Scorpio reveal in 4K.
The Scorpio doesn't have enough GPU power and possibly bandwidth to handle a Xbox One game in 4K, especially those that don't run in native 1080p.

Saying "4K 4K 4K" is like when Greenberg said that your TV would output every Xbone game in 1080p, just PR bullshit. I don't doubt that some games will run in native 4K, but even devs and digital foundry already said that the best use for Scorpio's better hardware isn't 4K, but better details and filters at 1080p/60fps (and it's true considering that 60fps make the gameplay feel better, 4K doesn't).

The Scorpio doesn't have enough GPU power and possibly bandwidth to handle a Xbox One game in 4K, especially those that don't run in native 1080p.

Saying "4K 4K 4K" is like when Greenberg said that your TV would output every Xbone game in 1080p, just PR bullshit. I don't doubt that some games will run in native 4K, but even devs and digital foundry already said that the best use for Scorpio's better hardware isn't 4K, but better details and filters at 1080p/60fps (and it's true considering that 60fps make the gameplay feel better, 4K doesn't).

I see what you mean and i agree especially with the last bit. I rather have much improved graphical fidelity and framerate than just Xbox One games at 4K especially when it's already going to look better when upscaled to 4K.

We don't yet know what GPU will be in the Scorpio though, right?

Is there an equivalent to lightboost technology for televisions? And I don't mean for gaming in particular, I just mean overall for motion blur reduction. I just tried out ULMB on a Gsync monitor for the first time yesterday and was blown away by the clarity in motion. It was even better than my plasma.
Some Sony TVs have Motionflow Impulse. Low latency strobing @60Hz. It's incredible, even better than ULMB. Obviously you have to deal with some light output loss and 60Hz flicker.

http://www.blurbusters.com/sony-motionflow-impulse-mode-reduces-motion-blur-without-interpolation/

Impulsor

What TV do you have?

Uncharted 4 photo was mine and that was in the story mode which is 1080p. :) Multiplayer is 900p. I think from third parties we will see plenty of 1080p games still with the new consoles next year, and upscaled to 4K. And let's hope Netflix and media in general will start supporting 4K even more.
Samsung UN55KS9000

Rodin

I see what you mean and i agree especially with the last bit. I rather have much improved graphical fidelity and framerate than just Xbox One games at 4K especially when it's already going to look better when upscaled to 4K.

We don't yet know what GPU will be in the Scorpio though, right?

Not yet, but sounds similar to the RX480 in performance (maybe it will be based on a 490, heavily downclocked).

BruceCLea

Banned
Thanks to being a slave to Verizon for so long I have the opportunity to get a 65" Sony X850D for $1,600. This looks like an incredible deal to me. I've seen the reviews. What do you guys think? I'm a big gamer (Obv) or the 55" for $1,115?

x3sphere

Really nice man. At the moment I have a 55 inch OLED and it will suit me just fine for now. But next year when the Neo and Scorpio come out which both will support 4K,i will want a different TV. That's either going to be a 4K OLED if it's even going to be affordable for me next year or else it will be this KS9000. Seems much more in my price range.

As someone who had the EC9300 and now the C6, I would not move from OLED to an edge lit LCD. Overall that just seems like downgrade to me despite the res bump. Either wait for 4K OLED to hit your desired price point or keep what you've got.

Edge lighting is not ideal, but simply saying it's "gross" does nothing. Despite being edge lit, the KS8000 still gets better black levels and contrast.
First off, paying ~$2000 for an HDTV that uses edge-lit display is not something I would recommend. There's a new king in town and it's FALD. As for the blacks, well, let's go with RTings. Their measurements are 0.002cd/m2. Okay, you win, but there is no one in the world that could tell the difference between the two. Though there is that fickle thing about blooming that rears its head with the Samsung.

And it matters why that Samsung does not disclose their array? What ultimately matters is image quality, not the exact specifications of what's behind the panel.
We're on NeoGAF. A community that very much goes by the numbers. And I don't understand how you're defending against more information. You're taking a stance on measurements/numbers all throughout your counter-argument. Except here.

Why, exactly, are you inclined to believe Vizio's numbers rather than what was tested by an impartial review website? Last I checked, RTings does not have any kind of bias against Vizio or any reason to modify their methodologies to benefit one panel over the other, and the KS8000 tested better across all the gamut tests and the gradient test.
I never said that, please don't put words in my mouth. I stated that RTings refuses to state how they tested. That makes zero sense to me.

Vizio, however, has every reason to lie to favor sales. Spouting the specifications stated on their website as gospel is absurd, as we know time and time again manufacturers have lied about the exact specs of their panels.
One, I directed you to hard numbers that the CTO of Vizio provided to AVSForums. Having someone that high up in the chain even giving a forum the time of day is quite unprecedented. He also details how they got those new numbers. If not in that post, in one after.

"Glaring flaws" is subjective. Funny how Vizio has all these issues with the certification and yet can't meet the peak brightness numbers to get the seal.
Good golly, miss molly! Look at the 100% peaked and sustained numbers again. That's all that counts in the real world and they're quite similar.

Full screen brightness hardly ever reflects real world usage, and peak 2% and 10% brightness are extremely important to HDR. 100% window brightness doesn't seem to matter pretty often
See above, but also RTings update concerning said test:

RTings.com said:
Update 2016/06/30: Added sustained brightness measurements. Some TVs (for example, Samsung and Sony) are not able to maintain a high brightness for a long time, so they were sort of 'cheating' our tests. With this update, this lowered their scores and the scores now represent better real life scenarios.

You're right here. I was mistaken between HDR10 and DV, where DV is the standard that requires specific hardware. Whether it'll actually matter, though, is highly up for debate, as I mentioned. We're in the middle of a format war, and with dynamic metadata rumored to be added into the HDR10 standard, I don't blame most manufacturers for not wanting to pay royalties to Dolby instead of using the open standard.
Amazon Video now supports Dolby Vision. That's just another to the list. Licensing fees or not, DV is the superior format and is gaining support. The likely event is we will see DV and HDR10 co-exist, just as Dolby and DTS for surround sound formats.

HDR10+metadata is not a rumor. It's a fact. But a question mark is how will it affect technologies currently in place. I fear for what the Alliance decides, though. 'Cause if it requires another new HDMI spec, well, I will not be too pleased.

my point was not that the KS8000 was the better choice -- just that it was the one I chose. I think it's pretty much up to personal preference between the P-Series and KS8000.
Point taken and agreed upon. I concede that their is no "right" or "wrong" here. Just opinions and personal preference. I'll be certain to add better qualifiers in the past (though can be hard on mobileGAF).

However the full truth is not that the P-Series is "no contest" the best panel to choose. There is a contest, and an informed consumer should consider the pros and cons of both panels in order to make an equally informed decision.
This all started because I banged out a post on mobile. I should have said "in my opinion," though that's normally implied. So, I'll concede here, again. However, both you and I have provided the OP asking the question a lot of information for s/he to so. I'll say virtual-high-five to that.

Edit: Also funny how you don't address the fact that P-Series does not properly support 4:4:4 pulldown for 4k@60hz, which could be important for someone using the screen connected to a PC. And the fact that you can get better calibrated results with the KS8000, which again, might matter for someone looking to calibrate their TV. KS8000 also scored slightly better in grey uniformity.
I didn't address it, frankly, because I got tired of writing a 30 minute post and decided to do something else. There's really no sound logic as to why the P-Series can't do 4:4:4. Maybe it's a bug? Maybe it will get patched in? Or maybe the KS8000 will beat the P-Series in this category, too. Vizio hasn't said anything (namely, Matt McRae), so it remains a mystery.

On a sidenote, someone on the AVSForums said that they can get perfect 4:4:4 on their AMD GPU. Then others have rebutted that they use an nVidia card and get the results you mention. This is just an issue that has been swinging back and forth between "works" and "doesn't work" on AVSForums, it's tough to say what's really at the heart of the matter.

Yup, my mistake. I know UHD Premium certification has nothing to do with it, my point was more along the lines of "the specs of the panel allows it to display DV HDR content, if it was supported", meaning that just because a TV supports DV does not matter it's better, it only means the manufacturer was willing to shell out $ to license the hardware from Dolby.
We, and just about everyone else that chimed in, is mostly wrong about Dolby Vision requiring a dedicated chip. Though also mostly right. (Again, take note of Matt McRae, CTO of Vizion, letting us in, so to speak, on what actually goes into making a TV.)

No hard feelings here; I've rather enjoyed the spirited debate. Okay, now I am tired of writing a 30-minute post... :p

P.S. (So much for being tired) Matt McRae just posted about the upcoming HDR10 update. Both M and P series will get it.

Matt McRae said:
HDR10 Update
Here we are at day 120 :)

Wanted to give the group an update. We have candidate final code being built right now and will be tested extensively over the weekend by our QA team. Assuming QA does not experience unforeseen regressions we would prepare the the Monday/Tuesday for a release to field. I am going out on a limb here to give you this status because an issue might be found that could push things out a week... but I felt I owed the group here an update since I know many of you are really looking forward to this promised feature.

The development took the entire period of my 90-120 day commitment because we were seeing variations by player, title, and various inconsistencies in the metadata streams (standard definitely has some wiggle room). Without naming other companies, I will ask that everyone here with an HDR10 player should spend the next couple of days making sure it has the latest firmware as the shipping firmware had various issues that produced incorrect or inconsistent HDR10 playback and metadata. We wasted nearly 3 weeks chasing bugs that turned out to be the player and a firmware update on that player fixed them.

Also note... we made a decision to combine the P and M Series builds so when ready the release will go out to both Series for release. This took a little extra time but benefits everyone and gave us more time to fine tune PQ.

The teams have been working flat out on this code... I appreciate the patience as we do our final checks on this final candidate and stay tuned for more information next week.

Have a great weekend.

BTW: I apologize that I am way behind on PMs and the forums due to some other matters here at VIZIO. Will attempt to get caught up after Tuesday next week when that is complete.

Hey DJ, rtings re-did their test and confirmed the 4:4:4 in that last page of the avs forum for the p series.

Said they had to unplug and replug the hdmi a few times.

Theyll probably update the review on their website soon.

Hey DJ, rtings re-did their test and confirmed the 4:4:4 in that last page of the avs forum for the p series.

Oh, wow, thanks for the heads-up. Did they say what card they used? I wonder if there's any truth to AMD cards not having an issue.

finalflame

Gold Member

Totally respect you taking all the time to respond dude, and agree to agree on the points we agree on and disagree on the points we disagree on. Both are fantastic TVs. I also took a good ~30 minutes in the middle of my work day to respond, but it was good discussion, so totally worth it.

Cheers.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Awesome to hear

Does anyone have the actual measurements comparing the 55 inch P series IPS panel to the VAs?

Impulsor

I found a single black dead pixel on the bottom right corner of my Samsung UN 55 KS9000.

I can't see it from the sofa but now I know it's there. I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle of returning the TV and risking a worse unit or something.

What should I do.

Xun

My dad is looking at getting either the Sony KD-65XD8599 or the LG 65UH770V, but since there's pretty much no reviews for either he's undecided.

Anyone able to offer advice? This won't be for gaming.

They both have IPS panels (which means accurate colors, but poor black levels compared to a VA panel), but the LG supports both HDR and Dolby Vision, so between the two i'd go with that. The OS is better as well (webOS>>>Android TV), and the remote control is the same fantastic magic remote i got with my OLED TV, which is possibly the best one out there. The Sony has better motion interpolation and possibly uniformity (that can vary from set to set though), but no local dimming unlike the LG. Not sure if your dad cares about 3D, but neither of these sets support it.

Anyway, you can find reviews for both these sets on rtings and S21.
My dad has started looking at the Samsung UE60KS7000 as well, which has better blacks apparently? Not quite sure on the OS.

Personally I wish he'd wait for OLED TV's to come down in price, but he wants it this year.

Fitts

I found a single black dead pixel on the bottom right corner of my Samsung UN 55 KS9000.

I can't see it from the sofa but now I know it's there. I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle of returning the TV and risking a worse unit or something.

What should I do.

Exchange it. Your eyes will always wander to that area of your screen whether you can actually see it from a seated position or not.

Rodin

My dad has started looking at the Samsung UE60KS7000 as well, which has better blacks apparently? Not quite sure on the OS.

Personally I wish he'd wait for OLED TV's to come down in price, but he wants it this year.

The KS7000 has a VA Panel, which means better black levels but narrower viewing angles compared to an IPS panel. Overall it should be a better TV than those two, thanks to the VA Panel and the Quantum Dot tech.

If you want an OLED TV at a similar price to the KS7000 you can still buy the EG9100 (EG910V in Europe), which offers a better iq than any LED TV currently on the market, but it's a 1080p TV.

asdad123

Got my LG OLED6E65. Everything looks great apart from about a scuff about 2" x 1/4" on the screen. It looks like the styrofoam rubbed on it during shipment.

I can only see it under certain light, and when the blinds are closed its not even noticeable. Can only see it when about 4' away, and I'm going to be watching from about 14' away so not a problem. It took my mom like 5 minutes to find it looking at it closely. Guess I'm just OCD lmao.

I'm thinking I'm going to keep it. I got it from Warehouse Deals during prime day so It was only $4350 before tax. And Amazon offered me a $430 credit for keeping it due to the marks. So $3920 before tax for a $6000 TV. The scuff doesn't bother me that much lol.

Will take some pics once the stand comes in next week.

I wish 75" OLEDs were affordable. The 65" is a taaaaaad too small hah.

ACH1LL3US

Exchange it. Your eyes will always wander to that area of your screen whether you can actually see it from a seated position or not.

Its ONE pixel out of 8 million....

If your not sitting 2-3ft from it and the tv has no other issues ( horrible vertical banding, light leakage etc.. ) then I would 100% keep it. Period.

I would like to see someone find one dead pixel on a 4k 55 inch panel from even 1m away. It's a non issue.
Why where you looking for it anyways? Concentrate on issues that would actually come into play during normal usage. A perfect TV is extremely rare.

Kyoufu

What should I do.

It's one tiny pixel you can't even see unless you're humping the screen. No reason to feel bothered. These things are not uncommon with large panels.

flozuki

High five!

I think it isn't, nothing in Netflix specifies it, it just says 4K ULTRA HD, but I may be wrong and it may be hdr by default.

Cool TV!

Netflix has material where you can see it is HDR (or Dolby Vision, mentioned where you can normally see the 4K sign --> the E6 automatically changes to the HDR picture mode so I guess Sammy will do the same). E.g. Marco Polo, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, I think also Bloodline and the do over (and all upcoming Marvel stuff for example).

Fitts

Its ONE pixel out of 8 million....

If your not sitting 2-3ft from it and the tv has no other issues ( horrible vertical banding, light leakage etc.. ) then I would 100% keep it. Period.

I would like to see someone find one dead pixel on a 4k 55 inch panel from even 1m away. It's a non issue.
Why where you looking for it anyways? Concentrate on issues that would actually come into play during normal usage. A perfect TV is extremely rare.

It's one tiny pixel you can't even see unless you're humping the screen. No reason to feel bothered. These things are not uncommon with large panels.

Being able to see the defect isn't an issue. Knowing it's there is. I have yet to meet a client who notices a dead pixel and doesn't request an exchange.

vpance

What should I do.

Long ago I got a 20% discount when I discovered a single dead pixel on my Kuro. But YMMV depending on the manufacturer or store policy.

Darknight

Any good deals right now on a gaming/movie tv?

Budget is $800. Cousin looking to buy a TV this weekend. He saw a 60" Vizio with google cast or something. Not sure thats worth $800 its on Sam's club. Suggestions? I think Sony/Samsung would be the brand we would shoot for and not sure if Vizio is as good as those 2 at this time.

Any good deals right now on a gaming/movie tv?

Budget is $800. Cousin looking to buy a TV this weekend. He saw a 60" Vizio with google cast or something. Not sure thats worth $800 its on Sam's club. Suggestions? I think Sony/Samsung would be the brand we would shoot for and not sure if Vizio is as good as those 2 at this time.

You get everything with the Vizio, it's also reviewed as best gaming TV available, with the lowest input lag. Assuming you're talking about the P Series. I would say its rubbing elbows with Samsung and Sony best in stores.

Kyoufu

can someone link me to some calibration settings for Samsung un50ju7100... thats not that rtings site.... game mode and movie mode settings

thanks

You're better off doing it by eye or via calibration equipment. I'm not sure why they'd post their settings when each panel is different.

Some guy claimed he had a blue tinge on his panel and after being told to calibrate it he said "I did calibrate it, I used settings from a site and the tinge is still there". I had a good laugh to myself.

Ok, gang. After my KS9000 is going back due to clouding issues I've decided to go OLED even though it will eviscerate my wallet.

What do you look out for with these? With LED I know it's clouding and banding. What do I check for when I get it to make sure it's a good panel?

Main issue left are DSE/vertical banding issues, mostly on some 65" OLEDs. You don't need any test slides for that, just watch some football/soccer and check if horizontal pans over the field are fine.
If you buy an 2016 OLED with 3D, also check if there's any ghosting by watching some 3D material.

Kyoufu

Ok, gang. After my KS9000 is going back due to clouding issues I've decided to go OLED even though it will eviscerate my wallet.

What do you look out for with these? With LED I know it's clouding and banding. What do I check for when I get it to make sure it's a good panel?

If you really want to go looking for issues then it'd be banding and vignetting with OLEDs.

Some people do have faint bands that show up in slides but not actual content. Others have had bands disappear after running the manual compensation cycle, so if you do have any issues give it some time before exchanging.

Main issue left are DSE/vertical banding issues, mostly on some 65" OLEDs. You don't need any test slides for that, just watch some football/soccer and check if horizontal pans over the field are fine.
If you buy an 2016 OLED with 3D, also check if there's any ghosting by watching some 3D material.

If you really want to go looking for issues then it'd be banding and vignetting with OLEDs.

Some people do have faint bands that show up in slides but not actual content. Others have had bands disappear after running the manual compensation cycle, so if you do have any issues give it some time before exchanging.
Thanks. Definitely not planning on actively finding issues, just want to know about stuff that may be problematic with normal viewing even. Going with a 55 inch E6.

With my KS9000 I somehow managed to avoid content that made the bad clouding obvious for a week, and most stores here only have do returns for two weeks. Would have been a bummer to notice that after the return period is over.

Kyoufu

Thanks. Definitely not planning on actively finding issues, just want to know about stuff that may be problematic with normal viewing even. Going with a 55 inch E6.

With my KS9000 I somehow managed to avoid content that made the bad clouding obvious for a week, and most stores here only have do returns for two weeks. Would have been a bummer to notice that after the return period is over.

Over here we usually get 30 days and Costco does 90 days return period.

The good news is the 55" is less prone to these issues so chances are you'll be happy with yours.

My 65" E6 arrives tomorrow and I'm just dreading dead pixels and banding.

Rich!

I'm going to buy a TV later this year to replace my 55" LG 1080p set. My requirements:

- UK based. No USA only models, obviously.
- Fastest response time possible, and no added processing crap. 99% of my gaming is retro titles, so this is crucial.
- Excellent contrast
- 55" (no smaller, but can go up to 60" I guess)
- Price range of up to £700.
- must have a true 1:1 pixel mode - This is absolutely essential.

4k would be nice. I only need one HDMI input, as I run everything through my surround sound receiver. Don't need any smart features or crap like that.

Any recommendations, bearing in mind I won't be buying one until November or so? I can safely rule out panasonic - my parents got a high end set, and the lag is unnacceptable - and you seemingly cannot turn off the dynamic contrast.

Kyoufu

Any recommendations, bearing in mind I won't be buying one until November or so? I can safely rule out panasonic - my parents got a high end set, and the lag is unnacceptable - and you seemingly cannot turn off the dynamic contrast.

That's a weird reason to rule out a manufacturer. They all make models with low and high input lag.

Anyway, I'm not sure why you're looking for a new TV (a 4K one at that) if 99% of your gaming is retro stuff.

Rich!

That's a weird reason to rule out a manufacturer. They all make models with low and high input lag.

Anyway, I'm not sure why you're looking for a new TV (a 4K one at that) if 99% of your gaming is retro stuff.

Because (shock horror), I watch an extensive amount of films on it too. Unbelievable, I know.

My TV is also my PC monitor. My desktop PC is hooked up to it as the main display and I use it whilst sitting on my sofa with a k400 wireless keyboard with trackpad. I actually use my TV for entertainment and film more than gaming itself - but when I do play games, input lag matters.

Impulsor

Over here we usually get 30 days and Costco does 90 days return period.

The good news is the 55" is less prone to these issues so chances are you'll be happy with yours.

My 65" E6 arrives tomorrow and I'm just dreading dead pixels and banding.

Hope you are lucky.

I got the aforementioned single dead black pixel and from viewing distance I can't see it, but knowing its there already bothers me.

Now I'm thinking about if I should return it or not and risk getting a worse set, becuase other than that dead pixel, mys et is perfectly fine.

Kyoufu

Hope you are lucky.

I got the aforementioned single dead black pixel and from viewing distance I can't see it, but knowing its there already bothers me.

Now I'm thinking about if I should return it or not and risk getting a worse set, becuase other than that dead pixel, mys et is perfectly fine.

I would honestly keep it if the pixel isn't ruining the image. You could do far worse with a different panel. I know others over on the AV Forums who regretted exchanging their TVs because they ended up with worse ones and realised they would have been happy with the original one in the end. The photos you posted look great btw.

Having said that, at the end of the day you paid a lot of money for something you intend to keep for a long time so if you're unhappy, then by all means exchange it.

Hope you are lucky.

Is it really just one single pixel? I think you'll eventually get over it. Just realize that 99.9% of panels are not perfect and there are way worse problems to have.

Having said that, at the end of the day you paid a lot of money for something you intend to keep for a long time so if you're unhappy, then by all means exchange it.
Although this is the bottom line, always. Spending a lot of money and being unsatisfied is no way to go.

MCD

OLED got banding issues with bigger sets I think. Every set got its own issues, just roll with whatever you can live with I say.

Top Bottom