• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games/Activision announce Legend of Korra downloadable for PC/XB/PS [screen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Wow, holy shit.

I thought Korra was shit, but a Platinum Games game based on the Avatar universe sounds great, probably a lot of crazy stuff they can do with combat.

Platinum and Kobayashi/Itsuno Capcom are pretty much the only two dev groups in the world that could do a character action game in this universe any justice. That said, this is like pipe dream tier.

Next thing you know, they'll get the Soul Eater license and Kamiya will be behind the game's combat design.

oti

Banned
Yes_yes_yes.gif

gdt

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

That sounds awesome. Oh man I love Platinum so much.

Edit: Its a download game? Awww, was hoping for a fully featured Bayonetta sized game. Oh well, still there.

Regiruler

No Wii U version is sad. Oh well.
EDIT: This is their first licensed title (bar MGR for obvious reasons) correct? Curious to see how this turns out.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...What? :lol

Thinking about it, a full flegged Avatar: The Last Airbender game would be amazing.

kunonabi

downloadable dampens things a bit since it wont be as large scale as bayonetta, w101, etc but it still sounds good. a turn based 3ds game is icing on the cake.

Mononoke

Banned
Well..kind of happy? The Avatar World (with bending) would be perfect for a game. And Platinum would kill it. But Korra...really. lol I can't wait to play alongside Mako!

Seriously, I wish they would have done ATLA with the better cast/story.

I-hate-u

Platinum and Kobayashi/Itsuno Capcom are pretty much the only two dev groups in the world that could do a character action game in this universe any justice. That said, this is like pipe dream tier.

SuckerPunch can cook up a mighty Avatar game if you ask me.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Cool, seems like there are a lot of fans on GAF, now you'll get a good game out of the franchise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom