• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesoian

just few days from : Thread: I already have my PS4 thx to Amazon!

My prediction: Monday 11/11/13
tumblr_lwl8tnJuVg1qdlh1io1_400.gif

That's why I get all my shit delivered to my office.

Are the kill zone, etc bundles like from amazon just standard consoles with a separate game, or are they packaged together in a specially designed box?

DogMeat77

Babbages 4 life.

Hah hell yeah Babbages 4 life. The only thing that got me through those dreaded mall trips as a kid. I did have to talk some random adult in to buying the first top down GTA for my brother and I because Babbages shot us down. We located the "coolest" college age guy we could find and he accomplished our mission successfully.

On-topic: The wait has been fine for me until now. Now that we've pretty much entered the 1 week period that has changed. C'mon Amazon give daddy his medicine.

Russell

That is a shit ton of inventory. I wonder if people will be able to walk into a store on launch day and purchase one without standing in line all night.
Definitely not going to happen. If you did not preorder, or are unwilling to stand in line (overnight), good luck trying to get a PS4 before 2014.

kaskade

My UPS guy is awesome. If we have the garage open he'll put it in the corner out of site. We have a pretty long driveway too.

I wonder when we will start seeing unboxings and stuff. I guess the press isn't getting the consoles early so it will be new to all of us.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Funny, my PS4 won't arrive before the 29th, but I just got a shipment notification from Amazon for CoD:Ghosts...

Midas

I'm having it delivered to my office despite not having a car. I wonder how big this shizzle is. Have dimensions been provided yet?

Me too. I'll just take it on the train. No worries, just keep it in the box it's shipped in.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Jesus,does that mean we can get the games next week? (german here)

I think CoD is the only game that ships so early, for whatever reason... A game without the console is not particularly exciting.

Hard decision. Do I stand in line and get one at Walmart Thursday night at midnight or wait for my crappy FedEx guy to deliver it Friday night right before 8 like he always does when I have a package from Amazon?

ClearData

Who else is gonna be like this with me next friday?

tumblr_mp14bzmDAU1s99dcoo1_r1_400.gif

Add some binoculars and my iPad as I watch all those midnight release folks stream there fun times on Youtube, Twitch, and a million other things.

Knowing UPS isn't coming until around 6 PM kills me inside. But I am not one to stand in launch day lines for any console.

Pennywise

just few days from : Thread: I already have my PS4 thx to Amazon!

My prediction: Monday 11/11/13
tumblr_lwl8tnJuVg1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Is that normal ?
Here in Germany the delivery guy has to deliever it to a person and get it signed, either the person who ordered it or someone else out of the household.
The only other options are neighbours or they take the delievery back with them and write a notice.

ohNOitsRO

Add some binoculars and my iPad as I watch all those midnight release folks stream there fun times on Youtube, Twitch, and a million other things.

Knowing UPS isn't coming until around 6 PM kills me inside. But I am not one to stand in launch day lines for any console.

Likewise friend, but luckily UPS tends to come round these parts between 12-3

WhartoX

Another box picture from Instagram. Are there different packages or is it just the photos?

8d9b2d8847b811e384f122000ae81109_8.jpg

Front

As some users noted, it's probably a box in a box. In the photo below, you can see this if you look at the barcode. Can it be so simple that the Canadian version (with the French text) has an extra box over the standard packaging?

Nope. The French text is on the standard packaging as well. You've gotta wonder why there's another box on top.

8aae8ab847ca11e3ab3c22000a1fc513_8.jpg

Back

gruenel

Funny, my PS4 won't arrive before the 29th, but I just got a shipment notification from Amazon for CoD:Ghosts...

Looks like I'll get my console from Amazon.de on December, 13th (Killzone bundle). That's going to be one hell of a wait with games lying around for a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom