• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 hUMA implementation and memory enhancements details - Vgleaks

IcyEyes

I can understand (almost) everything, that's why I'm pretty excited about the new-gen.

I also understand that a lot of time people post awesome non-sense sentences and I'm not irritated by that, but I don't like when someone just starts to be rude with lalalalala-best-lalalala-power-lalalaal etc

Okay, I will say this again: this gen of consoles will amaze us, just stop comparing, try to learn something new and enjoy the show :)

BTW

Resogun by Housemarque is doing ton of stuff GPGPU/ Results are imo amazing:

3Pe9.gif

I have yet to see in any game more particles that this all lit with physic and everything.

Article by Eurogamer (DF)

good GOD

Perkel

Banned
That looks awesome but I can tell I will be terrible at that game. Too much shit flying around the screen in SMUPS for me to process. I panic and die. lol

That is really not the case. What you see in that gif is just end of level where there are no enemies left. Normaly as you play things are scaled back because as devs say without scaling down effects gameplay would hurt

Top Bottom