• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation.Blog: "Gamescom 2013 is Coming!"

Sei2Qo0.jpg

LAA

Hype level increased!
I'm really hoping we get a PS4 launch date, I'll be suprised if we dont actually.
Dont know if it'll happen, but I'm also very eager to see how hot and loud PS4 runs while playing a game, but dont know how reporters will report on that, maybe in private or after gamescom or something

Also hoping for some Vita love, and by that, I mean AAA titles. A redesigned vita could be cool too, but I think I'd only go for it if it replaced vita memory cards with just micro SD, which not sure I see happening, seeing they'd just be screwing off existing vita owners, but it would be for the best. Really I love vita's quality as it is, so I dont feel a very compelling need to upgrade even if they do announce a Vita lite, but we'll see.

Dont think anything can beat E3 in terms of announcements though... (KH3 + FFXV!!), definitely one of the best E3's I've seen.

Lionheart

What time is that in US time zones?
We really need a NeoGAF [datetime] tag or something around here, which translates times to your local board time and has more info on mouse over or so. ;)

So many times this question is asked!

On topic: very excited for the press conference, hoping for launch details and a list of definitive launch games!

Give me a next gen wipeout!

This man knows what's up.

We really need a NeoGAF [datetime] tag or something around here, which translates times to your local board time and has more info on mouse over or so. ;)

So many times this question is asked!

On topic: very excited for the press conference, hoping for launch details and a list of definitive launch games!

This man also knows what's up.

jaypah

Hype level rising! I'm already in for day one but I hope they show at least one new kickass announced PS4 game that stops everything in its tracks.

Also, I am guessing new build of Drive Club? Hopefully they will have seen the light and are running at 60fps, like Forza and GT that are coming out at the same time.

unannounced titles ftw
screw all the people that called me an idiot for saying it would happen
because its gamerssscom and new titles dont get announced their. bite me

its time to show me why im buying your console sony

Raven77

What time is this in the Midwest U.S.?

I've googled around and still can't figure it out...is it noon CST?

Hoo-doo

Banned
Can't believe i'm getting hyped for Gamescom. When I was there a few years ago there were no real announcements or new games worth mentioning.

They'd better bring it. The launch lineup for PS4 is decidedly underwhelming so far. DriveClub looks good but they've yet to show much, KZ:SF looks kind of boring so far and Knack does nothing for me whatsoever.

Mr. RHC

So it's hype train again, eh? It's still early, I'll take the next train, thanks. I mean, what could they possibly show to get me excited?

The Last Guardian?

yesitis2.gif

So it's hype train again, eh? It's still early, I'll take the next train, thanks. I mean, what could they possibly show to get me excited?

The Last Guardian?

[IM]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/yes/grand/yesitis2.gif[/IMG]

I don't really think it's possible for gamescom. If that's going to be shown this year then it's going to be at TGS.

salromano

I don't really think it's possible for gamescom. If that's going to be shown this year then it's going to be at TGS.

I don't think it's too far out of the question. Sony did debut Rain and Puppeteer at last year's show, both of which are developed by SCE Japan Studio.

predictions:

The Last Guardian is TGS.

Naught Dog's next game is VGAs.

Won't see GG's new IP or Quantic Dream's new IP.

I don't expect anything from these big guys but am looking forward to seeing more of The Order.

I don't think it's too far out of the question. Sony did debut Rain and Puppeteer at last year's show, both of which are developed by SCE Japan Studio.

The Japanese support for the PS4 at the moment is fairly poor, and especially from Sony's side. I just don't see why they wouldn't hold back a significant announcement like that for Japan's biggest show. It's not like they're going to be lacking in European titles (or western titles in general) at gamescom.

KAL2006

Banned
Was disappointed with Sony's E3. We only got one new game announcement which was a cutscene (The Order 1866). Hopefully Sony deliver on Gamescom.

Top Bottom