• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015: The Big List of Playable Games

TI82

Banned
tih1G7r.png

Any rumblings of what its gonna be?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
In terms of (console) exclusives:
DfzOpdK.jpg

No idea who made it or whether it's an official Sony ad but it's damn cool!

Reminds me of the back of the console boxes in the PS2 days.

I think they would wait to say anything about GoW until the event.

delSai

I doubt that's from Sony, mainly because Yakuza is on there lol.
But that sure is a strong line up of games.
Edit: Lol Deep Down is on there as well

BadWolf

Seems like gameplay will be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNkGxgMkcBE

Edit: Beaten by a second!

Noticed these in the comments:

Rumors and leaks say that the second trailer was actually recorded right around the time they announced the game (it was the same build) and the game has dramatically changed its appearance since then, which we'll see at PlayStation Experience in December.

As for the visual aesthetic, they're supposedly aiming for was an oil painting look, which seemingly failed and didn't come across like how they'd liked. As such, they're now doing something different with it visually (I imagine some kinda cel shaded filter and different lighting, aside from just improved details to the actual models).

Also from the leaker, there will be a OP song, which can be heard in 1st PV.
Next PV in Dec will show the number of characters
Some CVs will change.
By CV, that's character voice. SNKP gonna replace some of those voice actors.

So yeah, PlayStation Experience should be the defining time on how accurate the rumors are. With it being playable and showing the character select screen and all.

Hope rising?

A lot less worried about the gameplay after the latest trailer, that part at least looks like it will feel like classic KOF.

The King of Fighters XIV vs XIII Comparison

Seems like gameplay will be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNkGxgMkcBE

Edit: Beaten by a second!

Cool, didn't see this. Glad to see the gameplay is looking good like classic KoF.

I'm definitely still hoping visuals looks much better by release, but I'm still excited to hear hands on impressions of the game during the Experience.

Noticed this in the comments:

Hope rising?

If that's true then awesome! Can't wait to see a better look of it.

LestradeTGQ

Neo Member
Hey, folks. For whatever reason Alone With You got left off the list, but that will be playable on the show floor too, and I will be there to show it off on PS4.

Papacheeks

Banned

Hope rising?

As long as it plays like the video you posted I'll be a happy man. Plus wasn't Last king od fighters a budget title? Don't remember it being 60$?

I imagine if they sell it for 39-49.99 it can do well, especially if they can get some big tournament names in there to support it.

Bring on Terry, and Joe!!!!

Fucking ready!!!

Open World Horror/Zombie Survival game according to Shinobi.

Could have sworn that SHinobi said something more about open world horror, like monster's not just zombies. Thought somewhere he said vampires?

Maybe I'm thinking of a different game?

delSai

So will this be our main PSX thread for now? Or is an official discussion thread still coming?

Hope rising?

The game, or at least the build they used to show the trailers seems to be a really early one to me, it might not look MUCH better, but i am pretty sure that what we've seen so far isn't what the game will look like when it's done.

Gotta stay optimistic.

Could have sworn that SHinobi said something more about open world horror, like monster's not just zombies. Thought somewhere he said vampires?

Maybe I'm thinking of a different game?

I wasnt sure if it was Zombies or an overall horror theme, sorry.

Granjinha

DfzOpdK.jpg

That's a fucking incredible line-up.

Lucky me that a lot of them are coming to PC. Ni-Oh looks so good. ;-;

Edit: Actually, looking at that, almost none of them are coming to PC. Damn.

paulogy

Given Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and for that matter The Tomorrow Children are all going to be playable on floor and (presumably) ready for release imminently - might we finally get a release date for these?
Might these become an "available NOW!" moment at the PSX main conference?

Hoping for whoever's going you guys get good impressions of ABZU, Alienation, Edith Finch, Fat Princess Adventures and Wattam because I’m particularly eager to see how those are coming along :)

Papacheeks

Banned
So will this be our main PSX thread for now? Or is an official discussion thread still coming?

The game, or at least the build they used to show the trailers seems to be a really early one to me, it might not look MUCH better, but i am pretty sure that what we've seen so far isn't what the game will look like when it's done.

Gotta stay optimistic.

I wasn't sure if it was Zombies or an overall horror theme, sorry.

It's all good, I did some research and I guess it';s running on Unreal 4 and they have been in talks with Epic for pushing the engine to make it look really good.

They were comparing the creatures and the world to something like Last of Us. That right there has got me fucking pumped.

That's a fucking incredible line-up.

Lucky me that a lot of them are coming to PC. Ni-Oh looks so good. ;-;

Edit: Actually, looking at that, almost none of them are coming to PC. Damn.

Time to hop on the PS4 train Bro, all aboard to Video Game Pleasure Town, population US.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Given Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and for that matter The Tomorrow Children are all going to be playable on floor and (presumably) ready for release imminently - might we finally get a release date for these?
Might these become an "available NOW!" moment at the PSX main conference?

That would be something. I held off on Beyond from my purchasing backlog since the rumors of the HR/Beyond remaster/port.

I just want GOW unveiled, Bend's new game unveiled and FFVII gameplay reveal with November 2017 release date.
and Legend of Dragoon reboot along with Ni No Kuni 2 unveiled

Papacheeks

Banned
I just want GOW unveiled, Bend's new game unveiled and FFVII gameplay reveal with November 2017 release date.
and Legend of Dragoon reboot along with Ni No Kuni 2 unveiled

FFVII is a long way off. I doubt it would release 2017. They haven't really started production to my knowledge. A game like that? It's huge, so probably realistically 2018.

Ni No Kuni 2 could happen since the game performed alright. But I thought that team was no more?

Your other 2 wants are going to happen 100%.

EDIT: Legend of Dragoon never going to happen. I want it as bad as you do. But that dream is dead.

GodofWine

Can't wait to play kerbal space program on my couch!

Boundless looks really cool too, what they have shown do far really makes me think it takes the minecraft genre, and finally evolves it in a very cool new way, could be huge.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, that image was done by a fan, don't start having unrealistic expectations. (Well more than they are now)

Tizoc

Guys, that image was done by a fan, don't start having unrealistic expectations. (Well more than they are now)

Thank goodness.

Although there was a fan image of Yakuza 5 getting localized and that happened a fter a few years....

I really don't know how to take Crash and update the game for modern times.

There's nothing to update; the formula is fine.
If anything look at Super Mario 3D Land and 3D World on how to make good short stages, and design a game based on that.
Game doesn't need to be long or even be $60, long as it offers replayability and a good entertaining playthrough, it'd have done its job.

List looks fan made, especially since GOW is listed there. That being said, I am looking forward to the event, need some games to give my PS4 some playtime.

Is there anything that has already been announced that people are hoping they show more of?

ZarKryn7

Lol crash was just as unrealistic as the ff7 remake and and Shenmue 3. Those were mentioned last year to happened at PSX by some insider(s), all of what was mentioned in that PSX 2014 prophecy happened EXCEPT for Crash. Activision is in bed with Sony now and Crash's 20th anniversary is coming up soon.

I'm down with remasters with trophy support or a new game.

Top Bottom