• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015: The Big List of Playable Games

Tizoc

Lol crash was just as unrealistic as the ff7 remake and and Shenmue 3. Those were mentioned last year to happened at PSX by some insider(s), all of what was mentioned in that PSX 2014 prophecy happened EXCEPT for Crash. Activision is in bed with Sony now and Crash's 20th anniversary is coming up soon.

I'm down with remasters with trophy support or a new game.

Didn't Acti buy King (Candy Crush Saga) for some $5 bil.?

FFVII is a long way off. I doubt it would release 2017. They haven't really started production to my knowledge. A game like that? It's huge, so probably realistically 2018.

Ni No Kuni 2 could happen since the game performed alright. But I thought that team was no more?

Your other 2 wants are going to happen 100%.

EDIT: Legend of Dragoon never going to happen. I want it as bad as you do. But that dream is dead.
Noone wants it as bad as I do. The dream will never die.

List looks fan made, especially since GOW is listed there. That being said, I am looking forward to the event, need some games to give my PS4 some playtime.

Is there anything that has already been announced that people are hoping they show more of?
GOW is 99% there man. SSM has hinted it several times and has been working on the game for a long time. Expect either a CGI trailer, or a bit of gameplay with a Q1 2017 release would be my wager.

Sjefen

tih1G7r.png

YES!!!!!
funny-man-dance-gif-crazy.gif

Lol crash was just as unrealistic as the ff7 remake and and Shenmue 3. Those were mentioned last year to happened at PSX by some insider(s), all of what was mentioned in that PSX 2014 prophecy happened EXCEPT for Crash. Activision is in bed with Sony now and Crash's 20th anniversary is coming up soon.

I'm down with remasters with trophy support or a new game.

Crash is a much bigger reach than those two. FF7R was just going to take Square figuring out a way to do it. Shenmue was no longer a longshot once Suzuki revealed that Kickstarter was a possibility. But Crash by Sony, which is what people like to bring up, is near impossible because they don't actually own the franchise and Activision hasn't really shown any interest in selling their own franchises. And that's what it's going to take because Sony isn't going to do a partnership with them while they still own the franchise. They did that before with Universal and look at what happened.

We should have the Vita version of Cosmic Star Heroine there for the first time.

Honestly, I've been lurking forever on Neogaf, but I'm really excited for Cosmic Star Heroine for the Vita. I loved playing Phantasy Star IV from the Sega Genesis Collection on my Vita. It was the first time I played PSIV and I loved it. I couldn't find anything similar to it and I think Cosmic Star Heroine might be able to match it.

So I'm looking forward to trying it out when it comes out!

Alone With You should also be on that list, no? In this thread the dev said that it would be playable there.

Man there are a ton of games on that list I want time with though, and that's not counting PSVR which is the main reason I'm going. Definitely in for CSH on Vita too!

Question- why bother putting already released games on the show floor? Especially when some of those games have been out for months already.

Well firstly there will be people there who haven't played all of these games, and secondly a lot of these might be extremely fun in a group setting, ie Destiny or Until Dawn for instance.

Anyway, great line-up, I'm well jelly. Would love to play Death's Gambit and Salt and Sanctuary, among others. A shame that Horizon isn't ready for public demos yet, but I understand as it's still a while from being ready.

Pejo

Where's all the VR stuff? I sure hope they have some stations set up, that's one of the major reasons I'm going to PSX.

Tizoc

PSX weekend ticket and plane fare bought, hotel booked, I'm effing READY!

How good, would you say, are your skills at playing KoF games?
Otherwise have a great time and be safe :D Recalling how PSX '14 was you're sure to have an exciting time at the event.

Where's all the VR stuff? I sure hope they have some stations set up, that's one of the major reasons I'm going to PSX.

During the Playstation Blogcast a couple weeks ago, they said that there would be MANY PSVR games on the show floor ready for people to play.

Yes, it should be! There was a little snafu this morning; it's in there now. Would the OP mind adding it back to the first post list?

Good to hear (Well, not about the snafu). Just had a talk with someone the other day about Home and evolving narrative mechanics in games. Really can't wait to check out AWY.

ZarKryn7

Crash is a much bigger reach than those two. FF7R was just going to take Square figuring out a way to do it. Shenmue was no longer a longshot once Suzuki revealed that Kickstarter was a possibility. But Crash by Sony, which is what people like to bring up, is near impossible because they don't actually own the franchise and Activision hasn't really shown any interest in selling their own franchises. And that's what it's going to take because Sony isn't going to do a partnership with them while they still own the franchise. They did that before with Universal and look at what happened.

I'm not suggesting that Sony to buy crash from Activision. People are always forgetting that before Sierra owned Crash Bandicoot and spyro before they merged with Activision and is probably the only franchises they care to give fuck about to greenlight (and give it to the wrong hands).

Now that Sierra is back and is willing to work with independent developers on their IPs, crash reprise is a better chance of coming back.

I mean it took King quest fans who were devs to get a king quest game. It took Sly fans who were devs to get another Sly game. I mean at least 2-3 independent devs tried to make a Crash game and Activision shit canned all of them. Heck, there was gonna be a CTR sequel with its core roots unlike the abomination CTTR.

What im trying to say is that there are independent devs out there who want to make a proper crash game. All they have to do is approach Sierra and maybe Sony may get involved in some shape and form.

Anyway. We'll see what ever happens. Till then, I have to bear SCEE dancing around crash evety single time when it comes them reminisce. Sigh....

Jealous of those peeps going to the show. Should be a lot of fun and looking at that list you will have a ton to check out.

Can't wait to see ABZU gameplay

Noone wants it as bad as I do. The dream will never die.

GOW is 99% there man. SSM has hinted it several times and has been working on the game for a long time. Expect either a CGI trailer, or a bit of gameplay with a Q1 2017 release would be my wager.

Ah, I didn't realize...looking at the list again, there sure is a lot of diversity there. With all of the X1 and PS exclusive coming out next year...dunno what I'm going to do with myself.

This year has been crazy alone.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Ah, I didn't realize...looking at the list again, there sure is a lot of diversity there. With all of the X1 and PS exclusive coming out next year...dunno what I'm going to do with myself.

This year has been crazy alone.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/06/next-god-of-war-officially-confirmed-to-be-in-development

Yep yep. What it is about though... that is the make or break of the series at this point IMO.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

I know that, but I hate how people got all worked up for last year and ended up saying it was a disappointing show, precisely because they thought announcements like Crash and TLG were going to happen.

If they happen, amazing, lets all jump around together and enjoy the incredible feeling of adrenaline because of the hype. If they don't happen, you guys should not blame Sony for your own unrealistic expectations.

Soupy

Banned
I live literally right across the street from where the PlayStation Experience is going to be.

I still haven't bought tickets and not sure if I will.

There really isn't much on the list to get me hot and bothered. The Tomorrow Children is the only thing I am really excited about.

Wakka212

Hopefully UC4 singleplayer as well.

I want this but I feel like naughty dog is done with vertical slices. I remember druckmann mentioning that.

Its probably good to keep the media to a trickle until release; I want to be surprised and floored!

Edit: officially a member! :)

stryke

I want this but I feel like naughty dog is done with vertical slices. I remember druckmann mentioning that.

Its probably good to keep the media to a trickle until release; I want to be surprised and floored!

They're probably going to show another vertical slice -

Q: When can we expect to see more details about Uncharted 4's single player campaign?

"I can't say too much, but we'll definitely be talking more about single player and what we're trying to do with Uncharted, and give you a bit more of a glimpse before the game launches. And not just from a trailer."

http://www.skynews.com.au/business/...rted-4-q-a-with-naughty-dog-s-arne-meyer.html

It had its first (failed) Kickstarter about 2 and a half years ago. Obviously, they were just starting on the game back then.

It also sticks out to many because it was among the "Indie Eight", those games on stage for the PS4's E3 unveiling in 2013. RTD is the only one left that hasn't released. Still definitely want to play it though.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
djplaeskool said:
I'm pretty excited to see where RaD goes with VR. Seems like a natural fit for them.
I hope you're not basing that on Order 1886 because after finally having played the game(and I actually liked it) it's practically the antithesis of everything that works well in VR so far.

zsynqx

How does one become a member? Who do I have to sleep with?

thelastword

Banned
Ah fair enough then.

I should state that King of Fighters 14 will be playable during PSX 2015
Very good, I've been waiting ages for a 3D Kof and Bloody Roar, glad I got one, can't wait.

In terms of (console) exclusives:
DfzOpdK.jpg

No idea who made it or whether it's an official Sony ad but it's damn cool!
Pretty solid list, pretty much all these games are of interest to me. Can't wait for GOW4.

Top Bottom