• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread: The Year of Dreams

Eggbok

2375663-5357184615-ipHqz.gif

LET'S GOOO !!!

zsynqx

Why? We know how it plays and we know the overall story beats/ Why spoil more? I hope they don't show anything else. It is difficult to go on a media blackout so far off.

You know that South Park episode when Cartman is waiting for the Wii to release. That is basically me with Uncharted 4.

Calling it now: New Socom will be announced.

I have my doubts. However, I will say that Shu has responded to more SOCOM related tweets in the past 24 hours (half a dozen or more) than he did the past couple years combined (he never responded.) So, I find that strange.

N30RYU

PT (Silent Hills) resurrection with Kojima + delToro under a new IP exclusive to PS4 thanks to the new Sony Kojima Studio.

//DEVIL//

I want a new infamous game. I really really really loved second son and the graphics that took my breathe away . I want a sequel and I want it now

Blobbers

Here's what the new SSM game protag should look like. I don't even know what Kalki is except it being tied to Hinduism, I just saved the picture for the character design.

p89V8j1.jpg

Vinc

Really sick and bedridden at the moment, so I'm grateful for the lazy entertainment this will provide :p

NewDust

PT (Silent Hills) resurrection with Kojima + delToro under a new IP exclusive to PS4 thank to the new Sony Kojima Studio.

Kojima still being under employment contract/clause will prevent that. Been living under a rock the last 36 hours? jk

Top Bottom