• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread: The Year of Dreams

I'm just gonna nip this in the bud and say that I made that up. Don't want to risk the wrath of Bish.

Then probably don't say it to begin with? What if he had seen your post before you could "nip it in the bud"? Seems pointlessly dangerous if you want to stick around, especially during big event threads.

Theres always a loophole.

bukZnnw.gif

RPGCrazied

Please let Rogue Galaxy be $9.99. I'm hoping free if you own the disc, but not holding my breath.

Not expecting to see FF7R, though they did say we would get more info this winter, and it is now winter.

Blobbers

Jack Tretton comes on stage, everyone cheers: "I've been brought here to announce a secret project that will rock your world. This announcement is sure to be the star of the show." The lights dim and letter slowly appear one by one: K-N-A-C-K 2

Level 5 RPG. I mean, come on. Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy, all on PS2 emulation.

They are telling us something.

Level 5 RPG and EVERYTHING will be forgiven, forever.

Great point, to pick those Level 5 games to kick off PS2 BC had to mean something...

AdanVC

Are we expecting E3-like megatons on this keynote????? or is it going to be about stuff we already know only?

Tapejara

According to this PS Blog post we're also supposed to get some PS Now news, which hopefully explains why they only added five games to the subscription this month.

Speaking of which, we’ll be back on the blog again this weekend to share exciting news from our booth at PlayStation Experience 2015.

eFKac

Excited but keeping it realistic.

Let's be honest, not even the mighty Playstation have enough megatons to cover 4 conferences in a year.

ViciousDS

Banned
Mom!!!!! Get in the damn car so I can go home from work!!!!! I really need to stop car pooling.....nah fuck that I like saving gas.

Omw now! Let's do this! Going to make it home in time boo ya!!!

Even without new announcments (they're a given anyway) can't wait to see more of Horizon,GTSport,UC4,Detroit,Matterfall and Dreams.

Level 5 RPG. I mean, come on. Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy, all on PS2 emulation.

They are telling us something.

Level 5 RPG and EVERYTHING will be forgiven, forever.

Yeah, I think we might finally see it. I was expecting next E3 since that was where it was seemingly going to be shown before the E3 of the forever happened and needed all the slots, but with all these Level 5 games I think it could be now.

dickroach

Crash_of_the_Titans_cover.jpg

Crash of the Titans remaster!!

nah, but there hasn't been a good Crash game in 17 years. I can't imagine a new game bringing too many "wow"s

Sjefen

After E3 my hype is conservative, I just need some release dates, good gameplay videos and a couple of positive surprises.

Top Bottom