• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread: The Year of Dreams

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
VMuuf5j.jpg

I'm hungry.

DrD

I'm looking forward to the pre-conference stream music. What do people think will be the opener and the closer of the show?

Last year the opener was the Uncharted 4 demo and the closer was Drawn to Death.

zsynqx

I'm looking forward to the pre-conference stream music. What do people think will be the opener and the closer of the show?

Last year the opener was the Uncharted 4 demo and the closer was Drawn to Death.

Opener Uncharted, Closer God of War

Whore of the Orient totally not dead, PS4 exclusive.

PSO2 western release date revealed (game is still technically "confirmed" for a western release, Sega's just "delayed it indefinitely")

Get ready for a PM ;)

Jack is not so cool if it doesn't happen. Be prepared for the rage of GAF, you've started something you can't possibly control.

Crash returning to PS has been a rumor for so long it has become a joke now, like TLG. In any case, we will see!
I'm just gonna nip this in the bud and say that I made that up. Don't want to risk the wrath of Bish.

Mikey Jr.

Level 5 RPG. I mean, come on. Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy, all on PS2 emulation.

They are telling us something.

Level 5 RPG and EVERYTHING will be forgiven, forever.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
If Crash gets announced as coming back to Sony I might be one of those guys you see in the audience shedding a tear.

Disktrasa

Banned
This is why i love Gaf xD

Just jump in these treads and the heavy breathing starts.

Believe, or as we say in Sweden; Tro på't!

Shenmue

Banned
I know Kojima cant possibly be there in person but would Konami's lawyer be able to bar him from showing up via livestream?

Shu has been responding to almost every tweet about SOCOM. Either he's trolling VERY hard or he's very adamant about letting us know there will be no SOCOM at PSX...

Top Bottom