• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Press Conference in Japan on Sep 13

zeromcd73

Hopefully Capcom announces some good shit finally. Almost 3 years now since this gen started, and they've pretty much released zero new games on PS4/XBO without them being paid for by Sony(SFV)/Microsoft(DR).

wapplew

Hopefully Capcom announces some good shit finally. Almost 3 years now since this gen started, and they've pretty much released zero new games on PS4/XBO without them being paid for by Sony(SFV)/Microsoft(DR).

Capcom will be at NX conference announce new MH.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Shenmue III gameplay
Ni No Kuni 2 gameplay
The Legend of Dragoon
Chrono Break

f7bcfaecbe9e4929898614fdacbadf61b52e144a4c61f8daa3545dd62a7b25af.jpg

salromano

I still have hope for a Shenmue collection (still need to play Shenmue 2), but I feel like that'd be a PSX thing, if it even exists.

Dark cloud 3
Suikoden VI(sorry gaf if Konami ever did it any hatred goes out the window)
Skies of Arcadia 2
Shenmue 1&2 remaster
Wild arms PS4
Knack 2

Mic drop

bunkitz

Wait, wait, wait. I'm getting a little confused now. There's the PlayStation Meeting, this new Press Conference, and TGS too? Or is this just part of TGS?

Well, whatever, more events, more information. Always up for that.

knack 2

and or wild arms 6 if media vision has stuff showable, prolly not

capcom won't show dmc til next year e3 if SneakersSO is right

the jrpg will probably be next year e3 too

Wait, wait, wait. I'm getting a little confused now. There's the PlayStation Meeting, this new Press Conference, and TGS too? Or is this just part of TGS?

This is the yearly TGS conference Sony does before the event itself starts.

salromano

Yeah, but this is Sony's TGS conference. It's where most of the new game announcements will happen. Sometimes you'll get one or two game announcements at the actual TGS itself.

Hopefully we also get updates on Grazella's games.

It's weird we were getting pretty steady updates on City Shrouded in Shadow up until March.

Inuhanyou

This is Sony's pre TGS TGS conference focused on Playstation.

Playstation meeting is in sept

and Playstation Experience is supposedly in December

This is Sony's pre TGS TGS conference focused on Playstation.

Playstation meeting is in sept

and Playstation Experience is supposedly in December

I feel with this many events + E3, one of them is bound to be really underwhelming. Sony can only announce so much.

they'll probably have a short segment on one or two of the many projects omega force is slaving over

... DYNASTY WARRIORS 9

sizzle reel of some newly announced gust games, nights of azure 2, blue reflection

Somewhat reasonable. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility. But where's the magic, the madness that will take me up high and drop me hard when the conference ends?

Ok, I can do better:

Silent Hills is resurrected, Sony bankrolling and is being made by Toyama and co.
Ape Escape 4
Klonoa 3 (honestly if Klonoa 3 happens I'm gonna puke. Next year is his 20th anniversary!)
Dino Crisis 3
Persona 3 Silver for Vita
Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake
Bloodborne 2
Crash Bandicoot 4
Parasite Eve 3
Front Mission PS4
Parappa The Rapper 3 featuring the voice of Eminem
Uchikoshi reveals the REAL Zero Escape part 3

It's happening

Inuhanyou

I feel with this many events + E3, one of them is bound to be really underwhelming. Sony can only announce so much.

Sony isn't the one usually announcing at their pre-TGS show, its usually a third party Japanese showcase exclusively for their new or upcoming titles.

Playstation meeting is specifically for NEO and Slim along with showcasing the games that go along with that, and PLaystation experience is for their bigger announcements.

There's a reason why they were not planning on being at gamescom

Sony isn't the one usually announcing at their pre-TGS show, its usually a third party Japanese showcase exclusively for their new or upcoming titles.

Playstation meeting is specifically for NEO and Slim along with showcasing the games that go along with that, and PLaystation experience is for their bigger announcements.

There's a reason why they were not planning on being at gamescom

PSX was definitely not full of big announcements last year.

I definitely think the meeting on September 7th is going to be the highlight outside of E3.

Top Bottom