• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon First Information - May 10th 12:00 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
No problem with they just showing silouhettes, the game will be full unveiled few weeks after at the E3

Oh wait

Neiteio

dolphin-kristian-sekuessd3.jpg

dolphin2rcs0z.jpg

dolphin-main2bsk0.jpg

call-group-dolphins_62qsl7.jpg

dolphin11arfszz.jpg

shutterstock_13331307k1snj.jpg

aeolustl

Will they screw us again by releasing the same trailer again with new info in the final second of the "new trailer"

GoldStarz

Will they screw us again by releasing the same trailer again with new info in the final second of the "new trailer"

635878871872560502-87379949_image.gif

the only person who promised you anything was a person who has repeatedly lied about incoming news to boost their own viewership. the fact that you chose to believe him when there wasn't official confirmation of news is completely on you

GoldStarz

No evidence for this.

It's an approximation. The current release period is Holiday 2016, isn't it? Unless the game gets delayed, I can't see them going past December, especially given that their past three main title releases were released around October/November.

Crayolan

This is about the time they revealed ORAS...and all we got was "it's a RS remake" and a look at the boxarts. So I'm expecting the cover legends and nothing else, maybe the starters
' sillhouettes
if we're lucky.

That's a lot to ask for to be honest, but since the game is releasing in December and they're announced nothing since February, that's more than fair.
I don't expect that much.
All of those things were revealed by May for X and Y. They've gone for secrecy up to now, but it's time for the rubber to meet the road.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's an approximation. The current release period is Holiday 2016, isn't it? Unless the game gets delayed, I can't see them going past December, especially given that their past three main title releases were released around October/November.
You have to deal with absolutes when talking around Joe; he just doesn't want misinformation to spread.

Galava

The last mythical pokémon they are going to give away is Meloetta, 1-24 December. They might release S&M in early December, so they can still market XYORAS until last minute.

Noi_

Banned
Is that May 9th for those of us in the US? Also, I think we can stop being cynical. It's going to be something... I mean, its not like they're gonna show us the trailer again or show us the obscured boxart again. Its gonna be something new, maybe not a trailer but we'll see something at the very least.

Seil

That's a lot to ask for to be honest, but since the game is releasing in December and they're announced nothing since February, that's more than fair.
I don't expect that much.

Starters, legendaries protagonists and gameplay footage were all part of the X&Y REVEAL trailer in January of that year. Maybe that spoiled us, but I can't say that's much to ask for at this point. The way they've handled S&M so far has been really disappointing, even when you go in expecting almost nothing.

Seil

Is that May 9th for those of us in the US? Also, I think we can stop being cynical. It's going to be something... I mean, its not like they're gonna show us the trailer again or show us the obscured boxart again. Its gonna be something new, maybe not a trailer but we'll see something at the very least.

There's a countdown in the OP. But no, it'd be morning May 10th for the US.

8 AM EDT, 7 AM CDT, 5 AM PDT.

Edit: Dammit, double post x.x

The last mythical pokémon they are going to give away is Meloetta, 1-24 December. They might release S&M in early December, so they can still market XYORAS until last minute.

Edit: I'm no longer junior member! Feels good.
I don't see any scenario where SM miss Black Friday, honestly. I expect mid-November, and the Meloetta distribution to be available in SM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom