• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Thread

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
And it seems Ash's Greninja has higher stats than usual

Yeah just heard about this. Thank god. A priority water move could be useful, but the fact that it was physical on a pokemon that specialized in sp. attack was kind of dumb

And isn't Accelgor also Special based?

Bladenic

And it seems Ash's Greninja has higher stats than usual

And isn't Accelgor also Special based?

An already OP Pokémon being made more OP. Joy. When is a Grass starter gonna receive the same treatment from Gamefreak :( (not counting Serperior having the best hidden ability by far compared to the other 2).

An already OP Pokémon being made more OP. Joy. When is a Grass starter gonna receive the same treatment from Gamefreak :( (not counting Serperior having the best hidden ability by far compared to the other 2).

Worth noting that Greninja's ability is the kicker. Not sure if Battle Bond is going to help it when Protean's ridiculous versatility and unpredictability is what made Greninja so powerful.

Neoxon

Pikachu's Z-Move, man.

AtaAlQg.gif

Sou Da

Z-Moves vary based on the power of the move they come from.

Also "I guess I have to hold that loss"

This fucking localization

psyfi

Banned
I've been on a pretty big media black out for S/M, haven't looked at anything since the first trailer. Is there any big reason I should try the demo out? I'd rather just play the game in full when it releases.

FSLink

Banned
I've been on a pretty big media black out for S/M, haven't looked at anything since the first trailer. Is there any big reason I should try the demo out? I'd rather just play the game in full when it releases.

Free special Pokemon "Ash-Greninja" that you can transfer to the real game.

So Ash!Greninja gets like +50 in both attack stats and can potentially still hold a Life Orb. Even with it's gimmicky prereq to use the form, it's going to be a monster.

Top Bottom