• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Thread

Eiolon

Does anyone know if Ash-Greninja is only available in the demo? If so, is it available after the full game is launched? I don't want to touch the demo and would rather play the full game first, but willing to go back and play the demo later to obtain him.

Kinsei

Banned
Mascot, just stylized for police theming.

It looks way too different to just be a stylized Granbull. It's either an Alolan form or a new Pokemon.

250px-210Granbull.png

Chase17

Does anyone know if Ash-Greninja is only available in the demo? If so, is it available after the full game is launched? I don't want to touch the demo and would rather play the full game first, but willing to go back and play the demo later to obtain him.

IIRC there was a way to get the ORAS demo bonus in the full game

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There's a blue Granbull statue with weird ears in the police station. Alolan form?

Lgif4i7.jpg

Nah, looks like a typical granbull mascot, nothing special

remember that mascot in Ace Attorney? yeah

I don't get it. Can't they still identify what number of Pokémon have those stats and do a count? What do the stats have to do with finding out the total number of Pokémon?

they still identify the amount of mons but not which

Sorry, what does this mean? They used Pikachu's base stats to hide the rest of the Pokemon from the game? I'm not sure I understand.

yep

Turous should be doing a lot more property damage and should have killed quite a few towns people and Pokémon with his running of the Bulls charge.

:(

ick... won't even let you keep any of the pokes from the catching challenge. Why u do this TPC? I'd happily sling the frog and the chubby mouse in the bank and use rockruff and pikipek instead :/

Dragoshi1

Did as much as I could in the demo.

The Mysterious Man is super creepy.

Winded up getting 4 Stardusts and a nugget.

Mapping stuff to the D-Pad is still a thing, mapped Tauros to the d-pad. You don't need to hold down a button, just tap the direction you assigned to use.

Yungoos, Pikipek, Rockruff, annd the Dragon/Fighting's base and 2nd form are the only catchable/wild pokemon it seems? For the Pokeball challenge I had caught 3 Pikipeks, 1 Yungoos, and 1 Rockruff before I got bored and before all my Mons died(Greninja was just too OP and kept 1HKOing them)

Also, had a guy tell me that something was going down in 18 days, and a girl made me promise to come see her off in 24 days.

Sou Da

Mapping stuff to the D-Pad is still a thing, mapped Tauros to the d-pad. You don't need to hold down a button, just tap the direction you assigned to use.

Yungoos, Pikipek, Rockruff, annd the Dragon/Fighting's base and 2nd form are the only catchable/wild pokemon it seems? For the Pokeball challenge I had caught 3 Pikipeks, 1 Yungoos, and 1 Rockruff before I got bored and before all my Mons died(Greninja was just too OP and kept 1HKOing them)

Also, had a guy tell me that something was going down in 18 days, and a girl made me promise to come see her off in 24 days.

There's a 5 day one too.

When your party is full you can transfer Pokemon to the PC immediately without going to the Pokemon center

I can't believe that it took them this long to do it.

Joe managed to find an NPC who mentioned something happening in 5 days as well I believe :3

When your party is full you can transfer Pokemon to the PC immediately without going to the Pokemon center

I can't believe that it took them this long to do it.
Wait, you were able to add pokes to your party? I thought they capture challenge forced you to release them all? :eek:

Strimei

To the people theorizing about an Alolan form for Granbull, aren't only gen 1 pokemon getting Alolan forms? That's how its seemed thus far (and I thought one of the leaks confirmed as much, though I've lost track of which leak is legit and which is fake at this point)

Top Bottom