• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nice style Acrid.
You can't see my ripped shorts :D
we Aussies are a sexy bunch :D

obama-drinking-guiness-thumbs-up.jpg

Edit: The image won't work, I give up...

Thumbs up to the awesome hat Acrid!
Australians are some of my favorite people, I really need to go back. Thanks, your hat looked so comfy (yet cool).
Haha, even your hat has the D: face! It's still not as cool as that woman's trousers in the background though.
nahhh it's definitely happy :D just went D: as soon as it was placed on my head.
Speaking of amazing trousers here...
Where is that?
Random market we stumbled upon in Amsterdam on the way to the Van Gogh museum, Albert Cuypmarket.

Linius

Lots of random people in Amsterdam Acrid, you should look for a guy in an army suit. Some hobo who's always down at city center :p

soepje

You really lucked out on the weather acrid. A week too early or a week too late and you would have had a weatherexperience similar to Linius :p

Really cool pics everyone!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
jPw1wP6SY96hp.jpg

Chilling the fuck out mountain rafting at Heide-Park.

There should be some better pics though somewhere, this one weirds me out a bit. Gotta ask around for those.

Yeah, trab is amazing.

Here's me all suited up and smiling. Both kind of rare sights!
vqGMRez.jpg

I have 4 weddings to attend this year, it's crazy. I have had loads of fun on them until now, though, so it's ok.
The most fun part is the booze.
FDuLZc1.jpg

Omikaru

I only have two recent photos of me, and neither of them are particularly good. This first one is from my cousin's wedding party about 4-5 weeks ago.

me07_zps099855ed.png

Apologies for the quality, but it was taken with a craptastic camera.

Speaking of crappy cams, I took one with a webcam just now.

me06_zps148d4d55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom