• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize characters from Dead Poets Society could post on GAF!
We're a diverse bunch, eh?

also: SkepticalPanda

tumblr_m9e2zn45ua1rezmhaoi.gif
I don't understand..

NinjaBoiX

Lucian is red, Bucket Mouse not fed,
While FallingEdge pose and ABXY chilling, Linius left the house while SpartanForce is instilling.
TheFightingFish and miss, enjoying the scenery, Eatchildren puts on his face of creepy mystery, and Fidelis Hodie plays the infidelis cras.
AcridMeat hats, Kisaya's eyelashes bats.
Pickle, hammer and sickle - Bufbaf enamour the fickle.
SuperÑ swoles no more than Musha_Soturi's socks of wool.
Sphinx does his gaze, SkepticalPanda conveys, while trab pu kcip of course never amaze.
Then comes byteszed suited up with anticipation, but Conor_Fool and his yokes are in relaxation.
WoodenLung retro-temporally woods his lungs out, grap3fruitman as intense as ready for a tongue bout.

This is as far as this verbose descriptor of GAFFer goes, as Omikaru sings the swan song - CountAntonius in his mind knows you all belong.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
While FallingEdge pose and ABXY chilling, Linius left the house while SpartanForce is instilling.
TheFightingFish and miss, enjoying the scenery, Eatchildren puts on his face of creepy mystery, and Fidelis Hodie plays the infidelis cras.
Sphinx does his gaze, SkepticalPanda conveys, while trab pu kcip is of course amaze.
Then comes byteszed suited up with anticipation, but Conor_Fool and his yokes are in relaxation.
WoodenLung retro-temporally woods his lungs out, grap3fruitman as intense as ready for a tongue bout.

This is as far as this verbose descriptor of GAFFer goes, as Omikaru sings the swan song - CountAntonius in his mind knows you all belong.

Aww yeah top of the poem

Didn't realize characters from Dead Poets Society could post on GAF!
tehehehe :D
I've tried not to fawn over you, but those are just too much. Beautiful.

Wooden that's such an amazing picture. It's great how much foreshadowing there was at such a young age
Seriously, absolutely gorgeous.
blushing.gif
no one likes my pics.
just because I look like my avatar
I like your pics!

count & Omikaru looking good! :)

Tash

Real life "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"
Trying my hands at gardening and flower potting since our new house came with 2000 square-meter garden, a big balcony and some forest too..not sure it will go over well. I normally manage to even kill cacti.

HW7rLTj.jpg

dsc_0303zzrap.jpg

Pretty charming right?

Got the urge to throw some tomatoes but more for the sake of historical accuracy. You are cute so I wouldn't throw them out of spite ;)

trab looking totally gorgeous as always :)

And on another note..what's so special about the gif with the hot half naked chick? The fact that she does not loose her bra? dummy.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Obligatory creepy bathroom shot.

mec5jy4.jpg

NinjaBoiX

dsc_0303zzrap.jpg

Pretty charming right?
I demand this man be absolved of all crimes!

A cigar would've set it off perfectly dude.
Trying my hands at gardening and flower potting since our new house came with 2000 square-meter garden, a big balcony and some forest too..not sure it will go over well. I normally manage to even kill cacti.

HW7rLTj.jpg

Got the urge to throw some tomatoes but more for the sake of historical accuracy. You are cute so I wouldn't throw them out of spite ;)

And on another note..what's so special about the gif with the hot half naked chick? The fact that she does not loose her bra? dummy.gif
"How to get young adult men in to Gardening" by Tash. Also, what is this gif of which you speak?
Obligatory creepy bathroom shot.

mec5jy4.jpg
Looks good fella, your top is pretty cool!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That Kim Kardashian gif is almost as disturbing as Ninja's obsession with a 24 year old who looks like a teen.

Almost.

Arjen

Awesome pic, Arjen!

Thanks dude.

Haha, it would have fit the picture perfectly.

I demand this man be absolved of all crimes!

A cigar would've set it off perfectly dude.

Great idea, will do that,the next time i'll get caught.

NinjaBoiX

That Kim Kardashian gif is almost as disturbing as Ninja's obsession with a 24 year old who looks like a teen.

Almost.
Hey, come on now! I don't post "teh gif's" anywhere near as much as I used to. The post regarding a gif just seemed like the perfect excuse!

Plus, she's two years over the "half your age +7" no creep rule, so it's all good.

But if you think she looks like a teenager, more power to you, but I can't say I agree with you. And at least I didn't get "creep" as I occasionally do. Which was nice.

"Hey, you comment positively on other members pictures. As this is clearly against my own socially awkward, personality inept moral code, I must label you a pervert wierdo to mask my own insecurities."

Or something like that, I can't say it really bothers me.

:/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, come on now! I don't post "teh gif's" anywhere near as much as I used to. The post regarding a gif just seemed like the perfect excuse!

Plus, she's two years over the "half your age +7" no creep rule, so it's all good.

But if you think she looks like a teenager, more power to you, but I can't say I agree with you. And at least I didn't get "creep" as I occasionally do. Which was nice.

"Hey, you comment positively on other members pictures. As this is clearly against my own socially awkward, personality inept moral code, I must label you a pervert wierdo to mask my own insecurities."

Or something like that, I can't say it really bothers me.

:/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsN0YANRZ1U

Sphinx does his gaze, SkepticalPanda conveys, while trab pu kcip is of course amaze.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Szu

Real life "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"

HW7rLTj.jpg
Because our your history in FitGaf, I couldn't help looking at your picture and thinking of this one.
Dat squat form.
baby-squat.jpg

MYE

Not worthy of a mention?
Welp, time to jump off a bridge :(

Not worthy of a mention?
Welp, time to jump off a bridge :(

oi! BEHOLD GAF, there are some additions to make,
but I promise you, at the end of this there will be cake
MYE's epic eyebrows seem to amuse, squiddycracker is like...kind of a goose

fixed.
the cake might be a lie

NinjaBoiX

well I altered nothing in the original one, just added some lines.
definitely not saying I agree with it^^
I agree with it, all of it!

Seriously man, those shots are like from a magazine or something. Gorgeous complexion, lush glossy hair and those eyes are quite something. I actually audibly uttered "woah". :/

*turns creep dial back down to acceptable levels*

Edit: Bah, Atsumi post! Must turn dial back up!

Lovely as always Atsumi, so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom