• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with it, all of it!

Seriously man, those shots are like from a magazine or something. Gorgeous complexion, lush glossy hair and those eyes are quite something. I actually audibly uttered "woah". :/

*turns creep dial back down to acceptable levels*

Stahp.
Just stahp, NinjaBoiX.

But yes, trab and atsumi are cute.

NinjaBoiX

Ninja you know I embrace your creep with open arms
legs
I like to think of myself as an amiable, non-threatening kind of creep. I may drool a little, maybe stare inappropriately, possibly steal a sneaky kiss from one of ma bros in a scummy nightclub (such soft lips man), but that's as far as I'd ever go.

I'm like one of those plastic serial killers, it's all talk.
Stahp.
Just stahp, NinjaBoiX.

But yes, trab and atsumi are cute.
Nahp.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You TOTALLY remind me of someone but I cannot put my finger on who..
edit: right

indie-game-super-meatboy-room.jpg

I can see it. I also get Seth Rogan depending on my hair situation.

is it okay to admit that since the GAF doc, I have your voice saying "I enjoy browsing the post pictures of yourself thread" stuck in my head?

Well, it is the truth.

Looks good fella, your top is pretty cool!

Cheers bro.

Linius

Real life "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"
Trying my hands at gardening and flower potting since our new house came with 2000 square-meter garden, a big balcony and some forest too..not sure it will go over well. I normally manage to even kill cacti.

HW7rLTj.jpg

How are your hybrids coming along?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oh this is me on an okay skin day guess I'm just okay while looking hot as hell.
Yeesh all this gardening is hard work boy howdy somehow I still look hot as hell.
Nuts I'm in this medieval stock puling a goofy face what a shame except I'm hot as hell.
Her durp creepy blank stare bathroom shot while hottest person on the forum bar none.

Fucking neogaf.
*kicks bucket*

Oh this is me on an okay skin day guess I'm just okay while looking hot as hell.
Yeesh all this gardening is hard work boy howdy somehow I still look hot as hell.
Nuts I'm in this medieval stock puling a goofy face what a shame except I'm hot as hell.
Her durp creepy blank stare bathroom shot while hottest person on the forum bar none.

Fucking neogaf.
*kicks bucket*

There, there :(
If it helps, you look ni- ... you're a moderator.

Real life "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"
Trying my hands at gardening and flower potting since our new house came with 2000 square-meter garden, a big balcony and some forest too..not sure it will go over well. I normally manage to even kill cacti.

HW7rLTj.jpg

Got the urge to throw some tomatoes but more for the sake of historical accuracy. You are cute so I wouldn't throw them out of spite ;)

trab looking totally gorgeous as always :)

And on another note..what's so special about the gif with the hot half naked chick? The fact that she does not loose her bra? dummy.gif

This picture reminds me of some OBI- or Bauhaus-commercial. They always show some not sweating, happy people when in reality gardenwork can be hell.

EatChildren

Beef and cake are indeed words I can associate with. Maybe not together.

you should get a sunn o))) shirt too :3
and some the maxx action figures. you can't see them on the pic but I know they are there!

The t-shirt will come when I stop brooding over them cancelling their Australian tour.

NinjaBoiX

Anybody have any accurate idea of the girl:guy ratio on Neogaf. I'm calling 1:25 but I'm not entirely sure.
Weighing up your odds there buddy? ;)

I'd say more like 1:50, if not more. Bear in mind, PYPGAF generally has a disproportionately higher ratio of ladyGAF representatives.

And lurkers.

EatChildren

Great, some poor bastard out there got a look at a boozed up Beysus getting his knob slobbed.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

Fucking neogaf.
*kicks bucket*
One reason I won't post a pic of myself is how truly ugly and goofy looking I am. It's so bad I'd actually be considered derailing the thread. lol.

AcridMeat

Banned

Fucking neogaf.
*kicks bucket*
Hey, man, there's nothing hot about this.

That was definitely fun though. :D

AcridMeat

Banned
lol 5 years in Amsterdam and I've never been to the Heineken museum. If it was the Grolsch museum maybe I would but Heineken is really not that good.
The only time I've enjoyed it is here. I was just interested in the tour itself, the canal ride made it worth it for me.

AcridMeat

Banned
That was a funny part of the tour, saying that their secret A strand yeast makes Heineken keep its flavor everywhere around the world.

It's some skunky stuff in California anyway.

trab hahaha

Omikron

That was a funny part of the tour, saying that their secret A strand yeast makes Heineken keep its flavor everywhere around the world.

It's some skunky stuff in California anyway.

trab hahaha

There are 2 types of Heineken in Australia... one is locally brewed and even more garbage :p

(I am a total beer snob :>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom