• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

Fuck it :/
I can't just quote the whole freaking page. Can I just leave a "Man, everyone looks totally awesome and I love you all" comment?

Geido

Well...

I guess it could have turned out worse than reminding people of good movies, good graphic novels, some singer and a Gaffer I know nothing about.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
549557_433240323460472_1314278172_n.jpg

Just gave myself a haircut.

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck it :/
I can't just quote the whole freaking page. Can I just leave a "Man, everyone looks totally awesome and I love you all" comment?
Original Tash Seal of Quality.
SzF6iBY.jpg

its just a concept. I don't know why it looks like a hedgehog sun

chiQ

Heh, yeah it's never the ordinary or ill-favoured of us who wonder at self-deprecation :)

Not having a go at you lovely pick up bart lady, but us mere mortals kind of have a right to notice we're in a different league to the smoking hot.

549557_433240323460472_1314278172_n.jpg

Just gave myself a haircut.
I gave myself haircuts before and it didn't turned out that well :D but guys have it easier in that department I guess
Heh, yeah it's never the ordinary or ill-favoured of us who wonder at self-deprecation :)

Not having a go at you lovely pick up bart lady, but us mere mortals kind of have a right to notice we're in a different league to the smoking hot.

hah I'm really no stranger to self-deprecation or a very self-confident person in general. even if you may not believe me. everyone who knows me in the real life realm could probably confirm this right now though
I just don't understand most other people experiencing it, or it's more like I'm sorry they're experiencing/experienced it too. maybe that's more like it. :)
anyway, everybody looking fine in their own way, that's the bottom line.
also sorry lovely chiQ but that league stuff is, always has been & always will be bullshit :D

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
hah I'm really no stranger to self-deprecation or a very self-confident person in general. even if you may not believe me. everyone who knows me in the real life realm could probably confirm this right now though
I just don't understand most other people experiencing it, or it's more like I'm sorry they're experiencing/experienced it too. maybe that's more like it. :)
anyway, everybody looking fine in their own way, that's the bottom line.
also sorry lovely chiQ but that league stuff is, always has been & always will be bullshit :D
Funny you should say that. When I was talking to a college friend of mind about dating a few weeks ago, she told me a girl I was interested in college was out of my league. I agreed with her.

Anyways, this isn't the Dating OT. All I can do is work on making myself look the best I can, even if I'll never be a hottie like people in here.

NinjaBoiX

I will forever be bewildered by your lack of self confidence Trab. Totally stunning and cool as fuck.

*shrugs*

Congrats Arnie!

Arnie

Without dereailing too much, Fall plans?

I mean I've finished my undergraduate degree, and here in England there's an option, you either take that, or you come back for an extra year to do a postgraduate.

I didn't fancy the postgraduate route so I went and got a job in London. It's PR, and I'm not sure it's what I want to be doing forever, but it's a solid first job straight out of University. Just rolling with it and enjoying the experience.

Cheers everyone.

Jhoan

Me in action rocking theGod Hand GAF shirt at last month's Dare2Draw event. I drew a bunch of hands coming out of a hole for the theme of the night contest. The theme was called "from the deep." Unfortunately, I didn't win but I'm looking forward to this month's Dare2Draw which is next week:

ZI6cPWM.jpeg

Jhoan

That sounds super fun Jipan, can you share any of the drawings? I like the action shot too.
Thanks, I took it from their Facebook page since they have a dedicated photographer who takes pictures of the event.

Unfortunately, I only did one other drawing since I got there an hour late. You can view it in link this so as not derail the thread with drawings:

http://www.imgur.com/LE09yxr.jpeg

While, I haven't posted any in a while due to my home internet being down, I've posted a bunch of drawings in the Drawing A Day thread. My avatar is a painting that I did that's currently hanging on a wall in my bedroom.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ah yes I forgot about that thread. I was going to ask about the avatar as well, that's awesome! Cool stuff all around. Okay okay no more derail.

Geido

Wait, you're the Woodenlung I supposedly look like?

I frequently drop my pants and have pictures taken in my boxers... But we look nothing alike.

Le-mo

On top of Mailbox Peak in North Bend, WA. The hike took us 7 hours to complete mostly because we had to stop and wait for others to catch up. Was a blast.
483944_10201743054520909_1347497469_n.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
First one? What type of brew is it? How is it? How are you? What are you? Who am I?
When will I stop?

One of many over the years. Bavarian bock. No idea, smells good, we'll find out in a few weeks (months) when it's finished doing its business in the bottles. I'm pretty good. Human, for now. You're AcridMeat. Never.

AcridMeat

Banned
You're beautiful. Also beautiful for taking the time for all of those. I was just having a Spaten Optimator yesterday, I'm sure it's going to turn out great then, being a wiley vet! I can't wait to move to a place with enough space to brew my own.

I've already thrown around ideas for names and logos for a label, like someone who is baby crazed.

Le-Mo that sounds like a great hike, did you leave your mark on that mailbox? That's not a pee thing by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom